ANNOUNCEMENT - Season Conclusion

Remove this Banner Ad

okeydoke7

When is Mobbs medal night.

If you don't have a date by now it's borderline incompetence.
Since you're not privvy to behind the scenes discussions, how about you chastise the incompetent captains who have failed in their duties to submit nominations for the All-SFA side, thus preventing serious discussions to continue and thus preventing a Mobbs Medal date from being officially announced.

Besides that, I'm not sure that all rounds have been filled for a review, nor am I sure if those who offered to do a round have actually gone ahead with their plans.

You must also remember that now is a quieter time for people to frequent BigFooty.

Borderline? Not like you to fence sit juggs! What's the dirt okey has on you?

He's not incompetent although it would be nice if he was, then nothing would be standing between me and becoming admin... except perhaps The Filth Wizard but he doesn't have the balls for it.

Since you're not privvy to behind the scenes discussions, how about you chastise the incompetent captains who have failed in their duties to submit nominations for the All-SFA side, thus preventing serious discussions to continue and thus preventing a Mobbs Medal date from being officially announced.

Besides that, I'm not sure that all rounds have been filled for a review, nor am I sure if those who offered to do a round have actually gone ahead with their plans.

You must also remember that now is a quieter time for people to frequent BigFooty.

* the All-SFA.

**** the All-SFA.
Not a fan? Not surprised, you're rarely in contention.

Don't get me wrong, you're a superb match day poster, but for some reason you're not rated by anyone else.

Not a fan? Not surprised, you're rarely in contention.

Don't get me wrong, you're a superb match day poster, but for some reason you're not rated by anyone else.

Juggs is fantastic, just a s**t player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juggs is fantastic, just a s**t player.
Thats harsh dude. Hes just waiting for a drought. Who would have thunk in the middle of Las Vegas there would be a permanent rain cloud

Thats harsh dude. Hes just waiting for a drought. Who would have thunk in the middle of Las Vegas there would be a permanent rain cloud

At least somebody understands.

okeydoke7

Cmon man, you know Okey doesn't have the charm with the ladies that you do, he's socially inept. You need to give him time to find a lady willing to be seen in public with him.

okeydoke7

There is no date yet, and setting one now is literally impossible. You will all know when I do.

There is no date yet, and setting one now is literally impossible. You will all know when I do.
December the 14th. Done. Wasn't that hard Okeydoke7.

Once all captains have nominated (have had 5 weeks to do so) we can really have serious discussions.

Once the people that have promised previews (the vast majority of which promised this 5 weeks ago) we will have something together.

THEN I can discuss a date with Logger. Until that point I will continue to bug people.

Once all captains have nominated (have had 5 weeks to do so) we can really have serious discussions.

Once the people that have promised previews (the vast majority of which promised this 5 weeks ago) we will have something together.

THEN I can discuss a date with Logger. Until that point I will continue to bug people.
Yeah yeah that's nice but everyone wants to know which lucky lad/y the big wig will be taking to the ball.

Hang on, months or weeks? o_O
I'd love to say weeks. But I said months.

In all seriousness, I've got a lot of options to take to Mobbs night this year. Suddenly there are plenty interested in walking the green carpet with me. But I think I'd better get Peterss' wife's permission before I choose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back