Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a hint..If pickett is a 4. He told me he played with or against cockatoo and that he dominated the whole time. he said with him it was just his injury troubles that stopped him at times..He believes that cockatoo has finally overcome them. Dont like your 20 to 30 as I think your way off the mark. Hes a dusti martin you watch n see.

So according to a CH7 news promo for a story on Jarrod Pickett he is already being compared to (and I'm not joking) matera, goodes and McLeod.

FFS. Who writes this s**t

So according to a CH7 news promo for a story on Jarrod Pickett he is already being compared to (and I'm not joking) matera, goodes and McLeod.

people with more insight than you and I. He Can be anything with that pace. I was thinking a roo matera or a cyril

Last edited:

You came all the way across the nullabor to our board just to post a random tidbit?

Kudos. I love random.

De facto lives in Perth. He's also posted more than just that one post in this thread, so not so random

Did Basil or Barrich report that?

people with more insight than you and I. He Can be anything with that pace. I was think a roo matera or a cyril
Matera maybe, even McLeod perhaps but goodes?

He's about 8 inches shorter and 20+ kg lighter.

Idiots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know anything about our potential Pick 11's
Going to watch the edited highlights videos now, then I will pretend to impart expert insider knowledge

Not sure why you're wasting time watching the videos

Is that any good? I watched the first episode and was very underwhelmed and haven't watched another.
Spader carries the show heavily. Occasionally some poor writing and acting
Also has a lot of filler episodes which have no real impact on the overall plot which is frustrating

I'd suggest checking out Person Of Interest instead. Great cast (directed by Nolan and JJ Abrams) and really interesting concepts

Spader carries the show heavily. Occasionally some poor writing and acting
Also has a lot of filler episodes which have no real impact on the overall plot which is frustrating

I'd suggest checking out Person Of Interest instead. Great cast (directed by Nolan and JJ Abrams) and really interesting concepts
Does Spader have pace? Good skills?

2 more sleeps to xmas well it feels like it. then the pain will go away
It really is like Christmas

Waiting to find out what you get, trying to find clues to what your presents are

Getting pissed off because you didn't get what you wanted or screaming with excitement if your wish comes true

Laughing at what the other kids got or not so secretly wishing you got their gift instead so start scheming on how you might get to steal it

Bitching that it isn't fair because the other kids got more presents

Not having the batteries straight away to see how good your pressie is when it gets used

Eventually you do get excited when the time comes to give your new gift a run only to call it a dud if it doesn't work as well as you hoped

In a years time you forget about it because new presents are coming

I may have given this too much thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back