Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mail is no where near as strong as I usually get from the club but I thought it was worth a mention on a rumour thread.

Probably should have waited a bit longer to post until I heard something stronger but ill cop it on the chin if he turns out to be bull. No that confident as opposed to other stuff i've been told.
All good but you were pretty definitive in your original post :p

If people use #bluemour hashtag for rumours, people can still find them amongst all the gossip. Think of it as a trial for our new threads.

All good but you were pretty definitive in your original post :p

Yep that's my bad

Since then I've done more digging and feel less confident. I have a legitimate connection within club and so far all info has been great, this one not so sure.

Anyway I wasn't sure were to put this and since I'm here I'll post it here (could have been mentioned already somewhere else on the board) re Jaksch.

Mick gave GWS a bit of a pot. Said he was still a baby and needed growing to do but that was to do with GWS's development of him as a player not as him as a person. He said if Carlton had drafted him originally (2012) they expect he would be a lot further along than what he currently is. My club had very similar thoughts on a player we traded for from GWS in Sam Darley. So I wouldn't expect too much from in his first couple of years (obviously his injury will set him back anyway). Just thought some might find that interesting.

Yep that's my bad

Since then I've done more digging and feel less confident. I have a legitimate connection within club and so far all info has been great, this one not so sure.

Anyway I wasn't sure were to put this and since I'm here I'll post it here (could have been mentioned already somewhere else on the board) re Jaksch.

Mick gave GWS a bit of a pot. Said he was still a baby and needed growing to do but that was to do with GWS's development of him as a player not as him as a person. He said if Carlton had drafted him originally (2012) they expect he would be a lot further along than what he currently is. My club had very similar thoughts on a player we traded for from GWS in Sam Darley. So I wouldn't expect too much from in his first couple of years (obviously his injury will set him back anyway). Just thought some might find that interesting.

The KJ info matches up with what some other posters have been told about GWS and their "development" programs.

Yep that's my bad

So the WB are paying +$1 million/season for an UNDER DEVELOPED 1st yr KPF ??? And I thought it was bad before ................... o_O:oops::p

Na seriously thanks for the info, the "rumour" thread has a distinct lack of rumours in it at times so any are welcome !!!!!!!!

Heard a #bluemour on the 6PR rumour file yesterday or Monday morning regarding Dale Thomas, and expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet around the start of the season.

Not sure how true it would be (it was just someone calling up the radio station so could be absolute bulltish) but thought I would mention it. Feel free to shoot me down if its incorrect :)

Heard a #bluemour on the 6PR rumour file yesterday or Monday morning regarding Dale Thomas, and expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet around the start of the season.

Not sure how true it would be (it was just someone calling up the radio station so could be absolute bulltish) but thought I would mention it. Feel free to shoot me down if its incorrect :)

Good news for Dale and the toothless ones ATM. Dale will need another +4 seasons before it becomes good news for Carlton :p

Na seriously well done Dale, you finally hit a target this year !!!!!!!!! :p

If it's due early new year, Daisy's partner has been hiding it extremely well.

Good news for Dale and the toothless ones ATM. Dale will need another +4 seasons before it becomes good news for Carlton :p

Na seriously well done Dale, you finally hit a target this year !!!!!!!!! :p

He's pretty accurate down the ground but in front of the goal he sprays them a bit. His big issue early was his lack of penetration.

He's pretty accurate down the ground but in front of the goal he sprays them a bit. His big issue early was his lack of penetration.
He was also also a little quick on the trigger when trying unload down the ground in his early years.

If it's due early new year, Daisy's partner has been hiding it extremely well.

image0022.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me an optimist but that 50+ bomb he nailed with little effort against GC in the latter part of the season looked good, much better than he looked earlier in the year. He needed time to recover gain fitness and rehab the injury.

Call me an optimist but that 50+ bomb he nailed with little effort against GC in the latter part of the season looked good, much better than he looked earlier in the year. He needed time to recover gain fitness and rehab the injury.

Yes, we were just discussing how his penetration and accuracy improved of late.

I barely rate any kind of motor sport, but the facts are undeniable.....Melbourne is the sporting capital.
Melbourne is the sporting capital of Australia the UNIVERSE!

That is all! :p :D
You mean the world Aph.
You Melbourne folk :p

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...unspoken-phrases/story-fnkd6ppg-1226999041890

7. Come to think of it, due to its size and level of cultural and political influence, Melbourne isn't that much like New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back