Siege in Martin Place, Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

1418985605445.jpg

God bless them.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw...pt-martin-place-memorial-20141219-12b2mu.html

I especially liked this brave soul:

1418985605445.jpg

I'm guessing he's for banning the burqa too?

4 people...wow.

I love how the same people who insist that the occasional act of violence/terrorism doesn't mean all Muslims are bad insist that a few racists means Australia is a racist country.

I love how the same people who insist that the occasional act of violence/terrorism doesn't mean all Muslims are bad insist that a few racists means Australia is a racist country.
Who? What? Where?

Don't look now telsor but I think there might be a lefty under your bed!

If you read the article you'll see that these clowns weren't tolerated for long by your average Aussie. I'm sure that included both lefties & conservatives.

Talk about paranoid.

Who? What? Where?

Don't look now telsor but I think there might be a lefty under your bed!

If you read the article you'll see that these clowns weren't tolerated for long by your average Aussie. I'm sure that included both lefties & conservatives.

Talk about paranoid.

I've heard too often on these boards about what a racist country Australia is, so I made an assumption.

Sorry if I got it wrong this time.

I've heard too often on these boards about what a racist country Australia is, so I made an assumption.

Sorry if I got it wrong this time.
Australia must be pretty damn racist. It's not like people with all sorts of backgrounds have ever tried to risk their lives coming here... Oh wait. The vile left who insist on labelling Australia a racist nation need to get out of their grandmothers basement and see the real world.

Australia must be pretty damn racist. It's not like people with all sorts of backgrounds have ever tried to risk their lives coming here... Oh wait. The vile left who insist on labelling Australia a racist nation need to get out of their grandmothers basement and see the real world.
Australia,like every other country on earth, does in fact have some racist people. Nothing wrong with recognizing and acknowledging that.

A

We can cut funding/aid to Pakistan as well. Whilst they give no human rights to Christians/Hindus and other minorities Pakistan should get $0.00 amount of aid from Western countries.
That would be the moralistic thing to do.

Well I posted this post above a few days prior to the Pakistan tragedy with the Taliban gunning down 130 innocent children...and it all is linked with Martin Place, Iraq, etc.

People think "this happens in Pakistan" (the abuse of human rights) so it doesn't effect me.

The problem is the SMH/Age/ABC/The Project crowd don't know how to join the dots.

The Australian govt should be cutting all aid to Pakistan until

1) human rights are adhered to in Pakistan.
2) Asia Bibi is released from prison for "blasphemy"*

* under present rules in Pakistan if one is accused and found to have said something negative against Mohammad/Islam then the death penalty awaits you.

Asia Bibi has been in jail for over 4 years for "allegedly" saying something negative about Muhammad.

What happened in Martin Place is linked to what happens in Pakistan, in Iran and Iraq ...human rights for all no matter what the religion.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/a...still-cant-get-pakistan-to-confront-jihadists

Last edited:
I believe a big nothing and for mine, I find them very fair.
Some posters push their luck, then if pulled up, they cry foul.
To be fair to people on here, 80-90% of those pulled up on SRP ackowledge they crossed the line, accept it and apologise. Only a small few play the victim.

I always wondered if the mods get paid on here or what kind of benefits they get for doing a hard job?

Always been a curiosity of mine
LOL that'd be nice. Chief takes us out for a piss up once a year, but generally we do it for th love of the place. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a mod and could say what I honestly thought ;)

Moo is a bit of a cow at times and likes to chew his own cud, but otherwise he is fine.
Spelling (?). An easy mistake to make though. It sounds the same, especially if you've got a sniffly cod, and live in Nudawading. Made easier by the fact that bovines do tend to have longer necks than humans.

Australia,like every other country on earth, does in fact have some racist people. Nothing wrong with recognizing and acknowledging that.
So because there's a minority of bad eggs it's all well and good to label the entire country racist now, is it? We all know how the left react when people call Islam a religion of terrorism because of a minority of Muslim terrorists. Oh the left and their double standards...

I saw a particularly interesting social experiment in an American university not long ago. It was someone waving an ISIS flag and shouting out pro ISIS propaganda, and no students interrupted him, some even supported him. He then did the same thing, only with an Israeli flag and was being pro Zionist. You can guess how the liberal brainwashed students reacted to this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because there's a minority of bad eggs it's all well and good to label the entire country racist now, is it? We all know how the left react when people call Islam a religion of terrorism because of a minority of Muslim terrorists. Oh the left and their double standards...
Haha 2 posts in and I can already see I have no need to bother with you tracky dacks. Carry on old thing.:rolleyes:

I saw a particularly interesting social experiment in an American university not long ago. It was someone waving an ISIS flag and shouting out pro ISIS propaganda, and no students interrupted him, some even supported him. He then did the same thing, only with an Israeli flag and was being pro Zionist. You can guess how the liberal brainwashed students reacted to this.
I believe your post is what is sometimes termed a giant load

I can't help but be really disappointed by the killings.

I hope we learn a heap from the review including better integration of mental health services with our courts, the police and intelligence agencies.
It justifies the police raids of dangerous Muslim extremists I think. Well done to the police who put their bodies on the line to protect us from these animals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back