Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ok. Just curious as to who it was. Someone must know but if that's the way it is, then well that's the way it is I suppose

On to this topic of Essendon* though, if the players/turd are found guilty and suspended for any length of time during the year, what would happen to the AFL fixture?

Why not :confused: Surely the internet is the perfect place for such speculation.

Mainly for this reason Acey :-

Terms of Service and Rules
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms

You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went and had a look at their board the delusion that it's just a big conspiracy against Sir James and Essendope* is just the tonic I needed to have a good laugh after the stress of the huge fires we have had here recently. I love how they are blaming Fat Vlad for the set up etc when he went out of his way to get the scumbags off don't change Delusionden* supporters don't change. Can't wait for it to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back