EPL Matchweek 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just not sure on Lallana, has a lot of quality. You get the feeling he is at his best when everything runs through him, but is he good enough to be the main man at a club that wants to win something.

I could see him being a better player at international level than he is at club level.

Just not sure on Lallana, has a lot of quality. You get the feeling he is at his best when everything runs through him, but is he good enough to be the main man at a club that wants to win something.

I could see him being a better player at international level than he is at club level.

He's played well for us without ever actually dominating games like he did with Southampton. His touch is fantastic, he rarely makes the wrong decision, always links up well, the only criticism I'd have of him this season is that he's playing a lot safer than he did in a Southampton shirt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he's run from deep and hit the ball at it's highest point at full tilt? Tbh not much a defender can do to stop a header from a big unit like Skrtel that's been as well timed as that, it's not like he was static and the ball came to him.[/he did come from deep, but he's always a danger at corner, should at least have some one stopping his run, but arsenal didn't really deserve 3 pints, played terribly

Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal
Shots: 27-5
Shots on target: 10-2
Possession: 65%-35%
Chances created: 21-4

Yet another game that we really could have done with a quality finisher up top. Sturridge plays and we win that, no questions asked. You always hear pundits say that the game is won in midfield, I call bollocks. The game is won by forwards that can score from the least number of chances.

@ESPNFC: LFC's last 3 Prem games (Sunderland, Man Utd, Arsenal):
- 61 shots
- 21 on target
- TWO goals
- TWO points

Conversely, here's the story at the other end!
@Squawka: Brad Jones has faced 8 shots on target in his 2 Premier League games this season, conceding 5 goals in the process. http://t.co/3ZQyv4W0H8

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back