Lol Juan Pablo sucks at shooting
Andi's dad disapproving already. The whole time he is like "is dis fellow srs?"
Dem dancing moves.
LOL at that sign on the door "Welcome Home Pookie" :D

Renee
Beautiful location
How old is her son? 7?

Clare bear
It was good of her dad to do a father/daughter wedding dance before he passed away.
I think her sister Lisa was looking a bit too hard what they were doing while sitting
Clare's sister Lara protecting her mum. Wtf.
Urgh they own a rat.

Rose ceremony
Quite like the pink dress on Clare
I think Andi is going home
Nikki got a rose
Clare bear got a rose
AW what? Andi got a rose. I didn't expect that after the family meeting.

I think my new favourite is Nikki just because if she wins it would send Clare batshit crazy :p

I was expecting more meltdowns from the home town dates, but it looks like that occurs next episode :D

I really like Andi, she's pretty much your ideal girl I think. I don't see huge sparks though and think she'll be next out.

They kept overplaying how much Renee regretted not telling him that it gave away the ending to that episode/ceremony I thought.

They kept overplaying how much Renee regretted not telling him that it gave away the ending to that episode/ceremony I thought.
Now that you mention it they did give it away. Never crossed my mind while watching it as I thought Andi's dad had ruined her chance.

Next ep does look good with all the girls melting down, I wonder what Juan Pablo does? Someone told me before the series started that he doesn't know "No means no". Maybe that has something to do with it.

Not on again this week. Stuff it. I just downloaded the last 4 episodes.

And the networks wonder why we do this......:rolleyes:

Yeah I've noticed that. Farking GO, farking Survivor finale. (well not really I love Survivor as well.. but I wouldn't care if they put on Bach super late cause I'm on holidays now). Guess we are waiting an extra week (again) for this ep???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me! Fours hours of it!?! Ha :p Make sure you comment after.
I watched it on Thursday. If this is a repeat of the other night, they'll show the "before the final rose studio audience" thing with Jaun Pablo copping a bit of stick from the rejected girls. It had a few 'interesting' bits.

* me! Fours hours of it!?! Ha :p Make sure you comment after.
I watched it on Thursday. If this is a repeat of the other night, they'll show the "before the final rose studio audience" thing with Jaun Pablo copping a bit of stick from the rejected girls. It had a few 'interesting' bits.

No its 3 hours. But yeah it's a repeat of Thursday. One time tho this year they repeated an ep 2 weeks running, was not impressed.

I take it the finale will be next Thursday night? Will be able to watch it then.

I'm stuck at the cricket today ( family tradition :rolleyes:) and bored, am so rapt to come across this thread.

I've seen the finale (got impatient and downloaded the whole thing) so am loving re-living it through your updates. :thumbsu:

So, if Andi disliked him so much, why didn't she * off sooner?
:D

Well I think she stated it was as soon as the cameras were off, he changed into a completely different person which failed miserably in her eyes. I guess they dont have ANY off camera time with him, ever.

I actually thought she was out of line to carry on about him telling her he took Claire to the private room. (unless he went into minute detail about it) NEWSFLASH ANDI: YOU ARE THERE IN THE PRIVATE ROOM WITH HIM. Thought it was a tad hypocritical of her tbh..

Finale tomorrow cant wait, can finally watch a Thursday night ep for once.

I actually thought she was out of line to carry on about him telling her he took Claire to the private room. (unless he went into minute detail about it)

I can't be sure because I watched it a few weeks ago, but I thought Andi said he did tell her details that were completely inappropriate and no woman would want to hear that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back