Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good lord! :rolleyes:

We look forward to James continuing to focus on preparing our players for the upcoming season and building on the great work he has done over the last four months.

In relation to the AFL Anti Doping Tribunal, unfortunately the process is taking longer than we initially anticipated. As a club, we remain confident in the player’s position and will continue to provide ongoing support to our players and their families.

Jimmy's legal team! :D

B8kv47eCAAE5tpD.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... that was a good bit of news. It would appear that St Jimmy the Tird is rapidly running out of options to get the ASADA investigation squashed.

What this means to the players, after they get the chairs they were sitting on at the time the findings being handed down freed from their butts, is that unless St Jimmy wants to waste more money that he doesnt really have on yet another costly appeal (I reckon that he must be up to about 400-500k in legal fees now) the players are going to be getting handed the tribunal findings ASAP... and I think that those threats they were making about boycotting the NAB cup are going to be so much fart gas in a cyclone.

Expect the tribunal to hand out bans in the region of 1-2 years in length... unless those two former Essendon players have cut a deal... in which case I would expect those two to get 6-12 month bans backdated by 50% of the term. There will be no mercy shown towards those idiots who have stuck fat with St Jimmy and the Windy Hill boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back