2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every week the three weakest starters are Geria, Coe, Georgievski. We need to get better players there.

Replace Georgievski with Leijer and I think you have it spot on. Though Georgievski seemed to struggle last night from the highlights I saw (didn't see the full game).

I've never been a Geria fan and Coe is a good shot stopper but nothing else. Leijer is just not up to it now but you get the sense that his relationship with Muscat and status as a club stalwart etc. means that he's probably going to be around forever.

Replace Georgievski with Leijer and I think you have it spot on. Though Georgievski seemed to struggle last night from the highlights I saw (didn't see the full game).

I've never been a Geria fan and Coe is a good shot stopper but nothing else. Leijer is just not up to it now but you get the sense that his relationship with Muscat and status as a club stalwart etc. means that he's probably going to be around forever.
Geria was killing it earlier this year, until he got injured.

We honestly don't realize how valuable Adama Traore was to our team.

I don't mind Georgievski. I think we're missing Delpierre in the back 4, he showed some real leadership while he was back there.
This x10

Geria was killing it earlier this year, until he got injured.

We honestly don't realize how valuable Adama Traore was to our team.

He started the season OK but I've never really rated him and consider him one of the side's weak links.

And you don't need to convince me re Traore, I commented many times in these threads over his time with club about how good he was for us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traore was clearly Jesus. What a ridiculous comment
I'm just saying with him out of the team, our defence is essentially falling to s**t. Not sure why it's a rediculous comment, unless you think we are better without him.

I'm just saying with him out of the team, our defence is essentially falling to s**t. Not sure why it's a rediculous comment, unless you think we are better without him.

To be fair it was still s**t even with him in it, the man was a god but he couldn't do it all.

IMO it's a lot more balanced this year and if we can get Del Pierre back and Galloway in for Geria it will be looking much better.

Amazing for our players, former players, and the A-League. Ange is the man.

How good was Milligan MOTM imo, we are very lucky to have him at our club let alone our captain the guys vision and passing is supreme and he's also very versatile and can play centre back as well as right backing it seems as he did tonight like a wall!

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I think Coe is travelling OK.

lol did you not watch the match last Sunday? He can't Judgy a ball in flight to save himself, it's been a problem with him for three seasons now, how many goals has he cost us by either flapping or just plain not been able to Judgy the flight of the ball to either come out or stay on his line?

He's an average keeper at best the only good thing about him is his distribution probably the best in the league for it, but when you have a vulnerable defence like ours his weakness's get exposed like dogs balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back