2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I've lived on the Gold Coast my whole life n recently moved overseas. My whole family gets the three game membership even though we rarely get to a game n im a lil bemused as to why we don't make the count as members? We receive a membership pack, with card, scarf etc - can someone please explain what level of membership counts towards the memb numbers? Sorry if this has been stated in earlier posts. We pay our $150 a year each, why not counted??
It used to be only match access memberships that were included in the tally. The AFL changed this a few years ago and pretty much every membership type is now included. The membership numbers can be deceiving, many clubs that have more members than us but generate less income from memberships than we do.

I upgraded to a seat this year, still waiting for my seat to be allocated. Dont know why it is taking so long as the cut off day for seat renewals for last years members was nearly 2 months ago.

Reminds me I really should renew my membership.

Reminds me, would be nice to receive something from the club re my memberships I bought a couple of months ago.

I know there's still plenty of time til round one, but only contact I've had has been via direct debit...

Tried to get my free seat for the game against the scum in Bendigo, however because of the ineptitude of having reserved seats allocated, my barcode has yet to be issued and I am unable to do this. I cant honestly believe with the technology these days that memberships should take this long to be completed. If the club is trying to engage its members more it is not going about it the right way at the moment, a simple easy process will make everyone a bit more receptive to the new things they are trying to implement, rather than everyone expecting them to stuff it up once again!

It's not just Carlton.
My AFL membership hasn't arrived yet either.

Mebbie, I think you are a special case.

With the volume of memberships you buy, they have to check to see if it's a money laundering operation before they can process...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got mine prior to Christmas, but I really don't see the issue with those not having it yet. It can't be used for two months anyway.
I don't have particularly have an issue with not having it, except for the following two aspects:

1. They told me it would be delivered by January - That's fine but if you set a deadline, make sure it's achievable.

2. I started paying for it in November. Don't care if it's not sent until March but you shouldn't be charging people until you're ready to fulfill your end of the bargain.

I don't have particularly have an issue with not having it, except for the following two aspects:

1. They told me it would be delivered by January - That's fine but if you set a deadline, make sure it's achievable.

2. I started paying for it in November. Don't care if it's not sent until March but you shouldn't be charging people until you're ready to fulfill your end of the bargain.

If they promised it then that's poor.

Mine is just taking up space in my wallet. Unless of course it's the stickers and magnets you're after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back