Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

we havent even started marketing 3 game memberships or done the membership night where players ring lapsed members. 60k is in the bag. Unlike others I wasnt expecting some big boost to memberships from the family day.The whole timing of when people sign up has changed with AO.

If 78 new members signing up is considered a 'brick wall', it would only take us 60 days to reach 60k with the same amount joining every day.

These 78 sign-ups included Mrs Road, Miss Road and the wife of Road Jr.

True to form. They don't like getting lost in a crowd.

If 78 new members signing up is considered a 'brick wall', it would only take us 60 days to reach 60k with the same amount joining every day.

Who really cares anyway? We have 55,000 members and we're selling out the stadium. FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND!!! Imagine trying to get your head around that 3 or 4 years ago.

I guess they have an option where they can actually over sell games hoping not everyone turns up at once?
This is precisely what they did at the cricket for the Strikers final. At the football they will keep letting in members until ground capacity reaches a certain number, which is when they will start denying people entry.

Discount-Teal-Quinceanera-Dress-Sweetheart-Satin-and-Organza-Beading-Ball-Gown-300.jpg
Too much dress, not enough flesh.

Who really cares anyway? We have 55,000 members and we're selling out the stadium. FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND!!! Imagine trying to get your head around that 3 or 4 years ago.

I'm being told the Parade is in a "you dial 9-1, then when I say so, dial 1 again" situation about that celebratory "3000 MEMBERS!" signage with The Banner Crew.

I'm being told the Parade is in a "you dial 9-1, then when I say so, dial 1 again" situation about that celebratory "3000 MEMBERS!" signage with The Banner Crew.

3.5k or GTFO :mad:

Thats 55,000 hardcore members. 65,000 counting 3 gamers, and 20,000 more not organised, but ready to fight !

85,000 soldiers !

Can you dig it?
Can you dig it??
CAN YOU DIG IT ?!?!?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats 55,000 hardcore members. 65,000 counting 3 gamers, and 20,000 more not organised, but ready to fight !

85,000 soldiers !

Can you dig it?
Can you dig it??
CAN YOU DIG IT ?!?!?!

Warriors, but:

Last edited:
Kochie said we'll reach 60k at the AGM.

Hasn't told us a lie yet.

Apart from the "wait til you see the prize we have planned for when we crack 50000 members!" thing, but then I was distracted by Sam Armytage and suddenly couldn't give five fugs in a fug-foodbank or 'Fugbank'.

We will hit 60,000 easy. The club is still sorting out the seat change requests, so the club probably haven't quite sold 100% of all areas yet so they can fit the seat change requests in. The people on the waiting list will snap them up when they do. We will probably have another spike in memberships when the seat change request process is completed.

We will hit 60,000 easy. The club is still sorting out the seat change requests, so the club probably haven't quite sold 100% of all areas yet so they can fit the seat change requests in.
This is it. The SANFL has screwed up the timetable with the stadium deal, plus the changes for who handles some of the seats. Next year renewals and seat changes should be processed long before March, allowing the club to put together targeted advertising in place early.

This is it. The SANFL has screwed up the timetable with the stadium deal, plus the changes for who handles some of the seats. Next year renewals and seat changes should be processed long before March, allowing the club to put together targeted advertising in place early.

I think the club has held off on advertising this year simply because they don't really have to advertise. By mid January we already hit 50,000 members, so I think the club took it as an opportunity to save money. Last seasons advertising would cost a fortune I think this is one area where Kochie and KT would have probably thought lets spend up this year (2014) in advertising and next year we won't have spend anywhere near as much because our on field performance will sell itself really. I think having very little advertising this year will probably save the club a couple of hundred thousand dollars this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back