Problems accessing afl dreamteam page

Remove this Banner Ad

ArthurDent

Draftee
Feb 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi,

I have not been able to access tha afl dreamteam page through firefox for the last two days,

all i get is a black page with the telstra banner...

is anyone else having this problem???

Hi,

I have not been able to access tha afl dreamteam page through firefox for the last two days,

all i get is a black page with the telstra banner...

is anyone else having this problem???

Hi Arthur, can you please try clearing your cache and then attempt to login again. Let us know if you're still having issues.. P.S. Here are some useful tips on clearing your browser cache -- http://pcsupport.about.com/od/browsers/f/clear-cache.htm

Hi Arthur, can you please try clearing your cache and then attempt to login again. Let us know if you're still having issues.. P.S. Here are some useful tips on clearing your browser cache -- http://pcsupport.about.com/od/browsers/f/clear-cache.htm

Even after clearing the cache, I'm having trouble accessing the site in IE10. I see the same thing with just the site footer showing. Worked fine for me a couple of weeks back though.

I'm having problems as well.

Went to download the app for my android, only to get the message that my device is not compatible - worked okay last year, Grrrrr!

I'm having problems as well.

Went to download the app for my android, only to get the message that my device is not compatible - worked okay last year, Grrrrr!

The android app works perfectly for me. Way better then the website!!!

I can access it via my mobile but not on my computer. I have cleared my cache and disabled adblock. I don't like the functionality of the mobile app and would prefer computer access. If I cannot fix this I will just play Supercoach and Dreamteam instead:(

I have been playing for years without a problem, I don't know what has changed. Not happy Jan:mad:

I can access it via my mobile but not on my computer. I have cleared my cache and disabled adblock. I don't like the functionality of the mobile app and would prefer computer access. If I cannot fix this I will just play Supercoach and Dreamteam instead:(

I have been playing for years without a problem, I don't know what has changed. Not happy Jan:mad:
I had to use my iPad to register but after that it works fine on my PC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to reset my password currently and it won't let me do it...

If they don't get their act together with the site soon, I'm abandoning the Fantasy game... It's just not worth the hassle. Why did they destroy a perfectly good system.. ?

I need to reset my password currently and it won't let me do it...

If they don't get their act together with the site soon, I'm abandoning the Fantasy game... It's just not worth the hassle. Why did they destroy a perfectly good system.. ?
The AFL app is rubbish this year also. Would be interesting to see their subscribing numbers - dropping off fast I assume!

The AFL app is rubbish this year also. Would be interesting to see their subscribing numbers - dropping off fast I assume!

I actually prefer the AFL Fantasy website to RDT.... trying to pick a team i got so angry trying to drag guys between spots and couldn't. I honestly think with all the flaws of the fantasy sight, it is still better then RDT.... I tried to pick my team and found no way to see the buy rounds of players.

People are harsh of Fantasy, but they have so many more features. "DRAG AND DROP"

I actually prefer the AFL Fantasy website to RDT.... trying to pick a team i got so angry trying to drag guys between spots and couldn't. I honestly think with all the flaws of the fantasy sight, it is still better then RDT.... I tried to pick my team and found no way to see the buy rounds of players.

People are harsh of Fantasy, but they have so many more features. "DRAG AND DROP"
How can you see the bye rounds of players on AFL Fantasy?

How can you see the bye rounds of players on AFL Fantasy?

I think you need afl fantasy coach, then there is a button at the top to display it. Haha, I couldn't work out how to do it in RDT

Attachments

• bye.PNG
    bye.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 9
  • bye.PNG
    bye.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 10
  • bye.PNG
    bye.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 11
  • bye.PNG
    bye.PNG