Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He returns to Adelaide every break because his missus is from Adel

The fact that Danger, Davis and their partners are besties means sweet FA when it comes to contracts in my books

Finally living in Sydney it is quite obvious that Davis is 100% invested and committed to GWS

Back to my point and in response to WW I can't recall any posters on here claiming to have a reliable source that was saying Davis was coming home
Reminds me of Jesse White, who everyone freaks out about being traded to Port or Adelaide because he's seen in town every off-season, but they always forget that his GF is from here.

What did the twitter quote say? Its not showing...
GWS have done amazingly. Adelaide offer for Cameron was 7 years, as big as $8 million. Big commitment to the Giants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shattered. Accepts 4 mil less than our offer to stay at GWS and play in front of 5000 people.

I wonder if the AFL are paying him on the side as an ambassador or something. If he bailed on GWS it would pretty much be the end of them.

Shattered. Accepts 4 mil less than our offer to stay at GWS and play in front of 5000 people.

I wonder if the AFL are paying him on the side as an ambassador or something. If he bailed on GWS it would pretty much be the end of them.
Polec, Gibbs, now Cameron.... just can't nail it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back