timthumb.php

Why?

There's 4 others in that arena
gaj
rocky
fyfe
jelwood

I can't pick them all
I love Rocky and am glad I backed him in last year from the beginning, but think he will drop in price with Beams coming in and winning his own footy. Would rather Pendles who is cheaper by $40k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Rocky and am glad I backed him in last year from the beginning, but think he will drop in price with Beams coming in and winning his own footy. Would rather Pendles who is cheaper by $40k.

Given i would normally agree with this but I'm thinking

Pies on the decline
lions on the up
no hanley
lions have a good draw early.

Pendles is a bonafied SC Star, carries the team, their decline won't hurt him IMO.

We'll see.

He's always had A grade support. Beams sidebum Swan at his best, luke ball even.
i dont see that support around him atm

Pendles is a bonafied SC Star, carries the team, their decline won't hurt him IMO.

We'll see.

People often refer to Batman, but seem to forget about Robin.

He's always had A grade support. Beams sidebum Swan at his best, luke ball even.

Pendles score to drop because Beams has left.
Rockliff score to drop because Beams has arrived.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

He's so effective with his disposal that he still scores 100 off 20 possession games.

Rocky will not hold his price, he'll drop up to $100k or more early I reckon.

The good news is, it all kicks off Thursday! Good luck ;)

Going out to the north supporters on here.

B Jacobs. Still a sub vest candidate?
Went reasonably in the NAB and absolutely racks them up in the vfl. Could he play a decent supercoach role at North??
Unfortunately he looks like he's going to play across half back rather than through the middle like he was in the vfl. JS isn't great and is a bit of a green vest possibility

He's so effective with his disposal that he still scores 100 off 20 possession games.

Cheers bud same to you.

Who'll average more for the year
Pendles or Rocky

Why?

There's 4 others in that arena
gaj
rocky
fyfe
jelwood

I can't pick them all

Just because he rarely has a sub 100 score. I reckon he is the most consistent of the elite in just getting those triple figures week in week out.

But yeah we can't pick them all. Post was not meant to be a critism more an observation that that player decision is different to most coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back