Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More players found to be on drugs at other clubs
Can't help but think it will lessen the blow for essendon, as the afl can point to the other incidences and say "see, we do take it seriously"

With the latest revelations, surely the AFL are coming out and saying we won't keep any skeletons in the closet and we won't allow soft penalties. ;)

It's used for fat burning also. It is used in live stock to reduce fat ratio but it has a similar effect on humans.

Yes, I have since learned this, I retract my previous statement.

More players found to be on drugs at other clubs
Can't help but think it will lessen the blow for essendon, as the afl can point to the other incidences and say "see, we do take it seriously"
Yes but they can't really say "see, we do take it seriously at every club except essendon" can they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty more to come with the Essendon saga, I reckon. Would be shocked to be sitting here if there are no appeals. We won't know for another 3 weeks anyway.

Today's interstellar day, H2F.

That's all I want. Forever tarred as a team of drug cheats.

Oh, and Hirds head.

Oh yeah, and Mitchell and Cotchins brownlow back.
Just a few thing then?

I was talking a swan supporter on Sunday and we both laughed at the idea of the players be found innocent, knowing Hird burnt so much coin due to his guilty conscience.

The Australian has an article saying that Alavi didn't know what drugs he made for Dank, because Charter would remove all detail and information from them, so that he wouldn't be cut out of the supply chain.

So we are suppose to believe a pharmacist would compound drugs, and on sell them with no idea as to what he was making.

*in LOL.

The article also stated the players argued the contents of their injections couldn't be proven since they were sourced from a dodgy Chinese factory.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck. They're dopers same as Marion Jones, same as Ben Johnson. Two years is too good for these guys.

images

Now we know why Hird went to France- for an examination of the D-Day landings in Normandy.
Just this time it's the AFL tribunal / ASADA /WADA attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back