Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a rookie can somebody explain this to me

Once a game starts, you cannot trade in or out any players from those teams

i.e Once the ball is bounced on Thursday night, you cannot trade in or out any Richmond or Carlton players.

Any other player/s you can trade in/out as many times as you like (this is only the case in Round 1), until the ball is bounced in a game including players of the sides involved.

Back in the day, you couldn't make any trades once the ball was bounced on Friday night. These days, once the ball is bounced on a Friday night, the only players you can't trade in or out are the players from the Friday game.

That is awesome. Some of these rookie selections are killing me. Is it like that every week?

Updated my post above, but i'll restate it.

Yes it's the same every week. So you can wait until half an hour before a game, check if a certain player is vested, and decide whether or not to play him based on the info gained 30 minutes before a game. You can do this for every game, along with trading players.

Sheed has been massively overlooked by many IMO. I think a lot will be wishing they'd started off with him after a few rounds. Sub affected games last season and I wouldn't think he'll be vested this season many times at all, had a HUGE SC average in U18's, West Coast should improve as a whole and he's got great job security.

Some may think it's a bit much going Sheed AND Cripps, but I've got a pretty good feeling about Sheed. Pretty good feeling meaning atleast 80+ average.

Sheed has been massively overlooked by many IMO. I think a lot will be wishing they'd started off with him after a few rounds. Sub affected games last season and I wouldn't think he'll be vested this season many times at all, had a HUGE SC average in U18's, West Coast should improve as a whole and he's got great job security.

Some may think it's a bit much going Sheed AND Cripps, but I've got a pretty good feeling about Sheed. Pretty good feeling meaning atleast 80+ average.
personally would rather invest the 100k elsewhere

personally would rather invest the 100k elsewhere

And run with rookies who are a bad game from being dropped or vested? 100K towards the piece of mind someone like Sheed offers is worth it. Not to mention if he averages 80ppg+, then he's a great selection.

Anderson, Heeney, Ellis-Yolmen, Miller, Lambert are all a bad game or 2 away from losing their spots or getting vested

And run with rookies who are a bad game from being dropped or vested? 100K towards the piece of mind someone like Sheed offers is worth it. Not to mention if he averages 80ppg+, then he's a great selection.

Anderson, Heeney, Ellis-Yolmen, Miller, Lambert are all a bad game or 2 away from losing their spots or getting vested
How many of them will you still go in with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most WCE supporters are not so impressed with him, was crap last year in the WAFL. Just NO

Was just going to post that re: Goodes. I don't like their board.

These are the players that they have out who might force him out: Smith, Hrovat, Stevens, Hunter with Smith probably the direct replacement.
Surely one or more to come back really soon....
upload_2015-4-1_4-3-5.png
Hunter and Stevens not even on there. Maybe they upgraded him for insurance and PR?

Most WCE supporters are not so impressed with him, was crap last year in the WAFL. Just NO
hairy lasoo are you talking about Sheed?

Here is a question for you astute Melbourne supporters and Supercoaches alike, if I make Lambert a emergency tomorrow night and he scores 80+ what do people think about keeping Vandenberg (or whichever other rookie may be on the brink of their side but not named - Krakour?) and putting him on the ground to grab his score?
Surely VDB is close to being in the Dees best 22..

Why will wc improve? No Emac, cox, glass, darling....
Sheeds about 6th or 7th in line for a mid role.

His tog should prove but i dont see anything startling that says locked in

True but a good POD and the midfield rookies are anything but knocking the door down this year. He is also a first round pick and clearly very highly rated at WC. I think upgrade trades will take longer this year. Having said that in most years it takes me until about round 20 to beat my round 1 score, so I plan to trade conservatively anyway.

Here is a question for you astute Melbourne supporters and Supercoaches alike, if I make Lambert a emergency tomorrow night and he scores 80+ what do people think about keeping Vandenberg (or whichever other rookie may be on the brink of their side but not named - Krakour?) and putting him on the ground to grab his score?
Surely VDB is close to being in the Dees best 22..
Your choice... I'd hate to waste a trade because Vandenberg doesn't play. 1 trade for 80 points?

He has JS which is susceptible for most other mid rookies, you can't even pencil in Heeney or Anderson yet, Sheed you pretty much can. For what its worth, I don't think he will average more than 75 to 80 nor will he get to 80% TOG, don't think he has the tank for it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back