Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Clem might actually start (and be subbed out later if no injuries)... you want a tough man when the heat is on early on smashing through, roughing up the opposition. Remember Mitch Robinson's debut, his energy and crash and bash style was a real winner that night..

I think Clem should be given the chance to start the game and maybe Carrazzo with the green vest. Smith's tank wont be up for a full game so be handy to have a guy with Carrazzo's inside skills late in the game if the play starts to get a bit congested, also gives us a good indication on how Smith will go. I dont like seeing young guys playing a game or two as the sub and then getting dropped because they only had a couple of touches, they need time to adjust to the speed and intencity.

Why do i have footy training tonight :cry:

So these Tigers are saying that Menzel's knees are 'made of balsa wood' and that Clem is a 'gumnut *******' and that White is s**t.
Can we please **** these dickheads up? I hate them.
Strange thing to say about Menzel. Sure he's had operations but injuries he's had thus far at AFL level have not been knee related, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope he tears them apart.

Carrazzo is a run with player yet naturally finds the ball himself. No issues having both of them in the side.

Mick is on record saying when Coll were at their best he didn't have ANY taggers

So, with that in mind, it is a legitimate question to ask if Mick wants to employ ANY (or 1 or 2) taggers now

The whole 'Curnow works hard on the track' etc argument only goes so far. He is very admirable, but at the end of the day his usage is under par and so if one day this team starts to really click I can foresee a time when Mick might not want any taggers in the team

White is s**t? Have they not seen that ******* spud Vickery? White would slot straight into their best 22.
Plus White can actually play more positions.

Actually he's probably under-appreciated. He'll never be a star or have bulk amounts of natural talent, but White is a tallish and athletic enough player who can pretty much play any position you chuck him in, quite solidly, bar the ruck I suppose.

A true utility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White is s**t? Have they not seen that ******* spud Vickery? White would slot straight into their best 22.
Gotta love selective, out of context and second hand comments taken from opposition boards :D
(And I'm in no way suggesting our board is immune)

Plus White can actually play more positions.

Actually he's probably under-appreciated. He'll never be a star or have bulk amounts of natural talent, but White is a tallish and athletic enough player who can pretty much play any position you chuck him in, quite solidly, bar the ruck I suppose.

A true utility.
Yep, incredibly underrated even by our own. Plays with so much heart and will go wherever you tell him to.

Rowe to play forward for mine.
Jaksch & Jamison to play KP backs with White joining them.
Might push Rowe back, if needed but he'll need to support Wood and don't feel MM will want to throw them around to cover ruck, ie. White going back to cover Rowe when in ruck. Rowe can't play small so we need to push Jaksch onto Rowe's opponent as well...too many changes for 1 cover.

Any captains club members here? I want to get 2 guest passes for the game tonight and am hoping there is enough for me to grab them when I rock up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back