Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we spark our forward line up playing Yaz and Smith forward, Curnow can go sub.
Evenly matched teams imo. Reckon it will come down to how well Juddy plays, they have no answer to the master

I hope we spark our forward line up playing Yaz and Smith forward, Curnow can go sub.
Evenly matched teams imo. Reckon it will come down to how well Juddy plays, they have no answer to the master

We really need to get away from relying on Judd, it's a sad indictment after 7 years we are still relying on him.

Sorry, no. Gibbs potentially. Daisy can do it too.

Yep, but we really do need to get away from Judd as our only match winner, give the guy a break, we need to have him floating around and doing his thing rather then still putting pressure on him after all this time.

Finey's Final Siren is back tonight, I am rather looking forward to it, especially if the Tigers get rolled, tune into GussEN after 11 and hear those angry Tigers fans let it rip :D

Heart says Carlton, Head says Richmond, but who said footy was a logical game.

Baggers by 8 points, Brycey Gibbs BOG with a 36 possie, 4 goal match performance.

A boy can dream :)

with my beloved Warriors currently crushing the NBA (STEPH 4 MVP), I really haven't been in my usual footy mode this year. That all changed around 2pm today....

LETS GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_CBkSSr7UIAAFplk(1).jpg

Andy Lee my no 1 celeb Blues Supporter getting ready for the big game

Smith - SUB

Very surprised for Casboult no to be there.
Wood will want to be a very fit boy as he'll be called on for the majority of the game....Rowe not a ruck.

SEN just said that the Tigers were going to bring in Vickery and the Blues Casboult to counter that, teams have now been called official with no change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back