Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to seeing how Cripps goes in a high pressure contest...great form in the practice games and obviously one of our future stars....he's surrounded by midfield talent so plenty to learn from...also Tommy Bell...really wantt to see him succeed..make less mistakes and stamp his authority early on so whoever gets him wont forget...

Go Blues

Really looking forward to seeing how Cripps goes in a high pressure contest...great form in the practice games and obviously one of our future stars....he's surrounded by midfield talent so plenty to learn from...also Tommy Bell...really wantt to see him succeed..make less mistakes and stamp his authority early on so whoever gets him wont forget...

Go Blues
Always does his work at the coalface, so he'd be used to the heat. Doubt it'll be an issue

Go Blues
I'd love to see a massive Tommy bell tackle laid early to set the tone. Like his massive one against the saints last year

I'd love to see a massive Tommy bell tackle laid early to set the tone. Like his massive one against the saints last year

Very much on the cards I think.
We'll be ready for them tonight. Can't see us letting them jump out to big leads like we have in the last couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I truly believe we bat deeper than Richmond in the midfield.

First stringers - Judd, Murphy, Gibbs, Thomas, Carazzo
Second stringers - Curnow, Bell, Everitt, Cripps

Depth - Whiley, Boekhurst, Tutt, Graham
Depth depth - Ellard, Armfield, Holman, Dick

Potential full timers - Docherty, Menzel, Yarran,

Part timers - White, Simpson, Yarran

First ruck - Kreuzer
Back ups - Wood, Warnock

Plenty of room for improvement to be honest especially if we want a strong midfield after Judd, Simpson and Carazzo leave.

I'd love to see Graham, Whiley and Boekhurst really push for selection this year.

Our ruck division has to be one of the worst in the league to be honest. A chronically injured Kreuzer or a role player in Wood are our best options.

Seen plenty of people with Carlton gear on out and about the town, head high, chest out. Footy is definitely back. And a bit of that Carlton swagger to go with it. Go Blues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back