Traded #17: Jake Melksham - Traded to Melbourne for pick 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Dominated is a bit of a stretch he had 8 clangers in that Geelong match, and taking uncontested marks against a crappy Carlton backline is nothing to hang your hat on.
He got 3 Brownlow votes. I'd call that dominating.

I can't understand how people can continually criticize him unless they're blinded by hatred. Worst first post I have seen in a very long time.
Not as bad as your post. I'm not here for friends already got plenty, just calling it for how I see it. Was my opinion totally and this is how I celebrate watching 100 games Jake Melksham do this to my club.

Seriously. With some of the stuff Melk has served up over the years, what a bizarre game to mouth off at him.

Kudos.
Probably to do with the fact he has now chalked up 3 figures of crud for Essendon over his career, and did nothing to change that today.

Mate, those players averaging more are also averaging 25-30 disposals a game.

Melksham has games where he only has 1-2 kicks the whole day which skews his efficiency.

Melksham has had two games in his entire career where he has had 2 kicks or less, once when he had the green vest and the other when he took the red vest. So yeah cut the bullshit.

Can understand that you don't like the bloke, maybe he boofed your misses or something, but just give it a rest ffs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh geez. HOW was he poor today?

He was in our best 5-8. Give the guy a break.

I know the guy has his flaws but come on. He was decent today.

Best 5-8? Yeah maybe last week.
Colyer was better.
Gleeson was better.
Merrett was better.
Zaharakis was better.
Baguley was better.
Hibberd was better.
Courtney fugging Dempsey was better.

The only people I can make a case for having a worse match were KPF players like Carlisle and Bellchambers. Chapman wasn't great either but for some reason he was playing in the backline and carrying an injury.

bcb31293e5.png

Yeah nah * off

Colyer was better.
Gleeson was better.
Merrett was better.
Zaharakis was better.
Baguley was better.
Hibberd was better.

The only people I can make a case for having a worse match were KPF players like Carlisle and Bellchambers. Chapman wasn't great either but for some reason he was playing in the backline and carrying an injury.
None of them were better. Just face the fact that you're wrong.

Colyer was better.
Gleeson was better.
Merrett was better.
Zaharakis was better.
Baguley was better.
Hibberd was better.

mjl.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back