Preview Changes vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess it's between Ah Chee and Mitchell.

While Mitchell has played well, I feel Ah Chee impacts the game better as a sub and in terms of team needs and matchups, we need the bigger body against Adelaide.

If Mitchell is in, I feel White should be the sub.

I think the general consensus will be Mitchell or Ah Chee. I'd like to take a punt on Ah Chee but given he was out last week before being an emergency, most likely be the case again. Hope Gray will be good to go!

we cant be playing polec like that all year unless its something that won't particularly get better with rest. I suspect we may manage some blokes if the season goes to plan.

Mitchell being dropped would be a travesty

It's gotta be Ah'shei

Like his work and I have no doubt we'll see him in the seniors more during this season.
Mitchell had a roller coaster of a game tonight. At times incredibly good, but then at others pretty poor.
Still, he stays in ahead of AhChee who needs to build on his form at the SANFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we cant be playing polec like that all year unless its something that won't particularly get better with rest. I suspect we may manage some blokes if the season goes to plan.

Give him a rest in round 7 vs Brisbane at the Gabba. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I think monfries would have to be close to getting dropped. Hasn't given us much this season

Yup. He has been ******* woeful. Sam gray will be breathing down his neck.

Noone deserves to be dropped after that game and noone at SANFL level really demanding selection at this stage. Gray in for Polec if he needs a rest, otherwise Ah Chee is the unlucky one.

Mitchell has to stay because of his fitness and run, something we may struggle with against the Crows. Gray in for Ah Chee if fit. O'Shea for his run may be a handy inclusion
I'm fine with keeping Mitchell in. I realise he's a mature age recruit but he's only played 35 odd games at AFL level. Improving in my view.
O'Shea, from what I've seen and read, is a fair way off. Ahchee has had a taste and will get more eventually but he'd be my out assuming Robbie is fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back