Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1387/15

NicNat, Lycett, B Smith, Taylor, CEY, Bont and Sloane Dog as captain to come.

Extra bonus is I should win all my leagues.
Must not be in many good leagues

1751 with Sloane, Goldstein, Nic Nat, Higgins and CEY to come. I feel like this should be a pretty good score!

Had Heeney and Oxley on the bench.

Thrilled With: Cripps, Fyfe
Happy With: Hibberd, Griffen, VDB, Pendles, JPK.
Angry With: Shaw, Walters, K-MAC and Newnes

16/1508

CEY, goldy, jelwood, Bont, b smith and Sloane (c) to come

Have avoided a lot of the carnage, but still had some average scores in there.

No idea what to hope for, don't want to even guess in case I mozz myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16/1427 (C on Fyfe)

Still got Selwood, Bonts, Dangerfield, Goldstein, Naitanui and CEY to come.

6 players all capable of Hitting the tonne. Brb sacrificing some virgins to the SC Gods.

What's par look like this week do we think?
Will be a huge variation in scores due to unusual scores from common picks like Cripps and Heeney. Thats 165 points from one selection alone. Id say approximately 2250 will maintain your points deficit to the leader. any less you'll slip further behind

Plus one

The sheep on here won't like it but I love it. Ballsy and backing your gut. If it comes off rewards are huge.

Oh give us a spell, Sheep are the tools trading perfectly good players (Martin and Cripps for example) because they have one bad game.He's not backing his gut.

FFS he's trying to grab points that he stupidly missed because he has the wrong rookies in the ground. He's sideways traded to get points one week. No matter how he paints it or how hard he tries to convince himself it's short sighted.

Would he have traded Rich to Smith if Cripps got 100? No? So he's used a trade to get 70 points. Ridiculous.

A bit optimistic. You'll struggle to get 2200.

Lol. Optimistic?

1467/15

Current ave & projections today:
Zorko 95 & 90
Naitanui 90 & 90
Clark 60 & 60
C.Ellis-Y 95 & 60
Dahlhaus 100 & 115
Sloane(if C) 280 & 260
Selwood 110 & 115

@ current ave = 2297
@ projections = 2257

Sorry dude, nothing wrong with being optimistic and aiming for 2300-2400. An allowance of 100 points based on both is anywhere from 2157-2397. All things being equal I 'should' s**t in 2200 barring any unforeseen SC Sunday disaster.

Ha ha - Griff pumped out 113 for you in the end - I switched Griff to S.Mitch pre-season and Mitch has 2 sub 90's and a late withdrawal doughnut so far...

Anyway, I've done the calculations and our game is all down to how things go tomorrow:

Me: Goldstein, van Berlo, Bontempelli and 56 points

You: Beams, Adcock and Kelly.
Those numbers don't inspire me. Think you might get the 4 pts.

Can't believe griffin pulled out 113. That almost buys him another week in fmscl...

1448 with Goldy, NicNat, Bont, CEY, Clark, NVB to play. Will no doubt go sub 2000k for the 2nd week in a row. :rolleyes:

If only I still had Cripps and benched Heeney like my 6 year olds team did, I'd be looking at a half decent score. :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back