QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotcha, sorry thought you meant an immediate action for Redcliffe would be to just accept it and move on. Needs to be appropriately handled at AFLQ level IMO and some sort of recompense made to Redcliffe from the late cancellation and loss of a home game.

But yes, in terms of this thread, probably all that needs to be said has been said
Why don't redcliffe ask for the return game be given back to them as a home game. Would seem like a reasonable request.

Bigger things in life than one forfeited game of footy, and what are you saying len, never move on? Pretty sure what can be said has been said.
Morro can you confirm the reports that the Buzza was cool calm composed and calculated in the coaches box during the Roosters reserves narrow victory on the weekend.

Morro can you confirm the reports that the Buzza was cool calm composed and calculated in the coaches box during the Roosters reserves narrow victory.
I wasn't there mate but I'm
Sure he never doubted
His troops
Ability to hang on.

I just noticed 1 R.cash put in to be cleared from pine rivers to zillmere on Friday night wowee that's handy guy can play and I've heard little whispers about a couple of others departing way . Watch this space ...

Kyle kp to skipper the swans in the back half of 2015 paying $1.01

Recliffe V Pine - Pine forfeit - terrible result.. enough's been said. dont let it happen again swans.

Park Ridge V Ipswich - Pirates get up by 10 goals? Rhan played too. Ipswich all hype. Richo kicks 7?

Gm V Ipswich - GM smash wynnum and continue to be the team to beat.

Beenleigh V SE Suns - Suns smash buffs and are tracking nicely. Buffs in trouble as expected.

Carrara V Bond - Bond get over the line in a close one. Should be tested this week against the pirates away

Anything to report?

Recliffe V Pine - Pine forfeit - terrible result.. enough's been said. dont let it happen again swans.

Park Ridge V Ipswich - Pirates get up by 10 goals? Rhan played too. Ipswich all hype. Richo kicks 7?

Gm V Ipswich - GM smash wynnum and continue to be the team to beat.

Beenleigh V SE Suns - Suns smash buffs and are tracking nicely. Buffs in trouble as expected.

Carrara V Bond - Bond get over the line in a close one. Should be tested this week against the pirates away

Anything to report?
Ipswich not to be taken lightly,pirates 40 points up half time but Ipswich fought back to be within 10points then pirates kicked away again....hooper bit rusty missed a couple would normally kick.....Ipswich got enough talent to trouble teams....may battle for 5spot....

Ipswich not to be taken lightly,pirates 40 points up half time but Ipswich fought back to be within 10points then pirates kicked away again....hooper bit rusty missed a couple would normally kick.....Ipswich got enough talent to trouble teams....may battle for 5spot....

The Eagles 0-3 who seen that coming after big wraps preseason. They will need to start putting wins on the board quickly if they are to rescue their season

I think the eagles should find some form from here on in.. As North said, they should not be taken lightly as they showed in that 3rd QTR that they can trouble sides!

Wanted to also post this here, as having watched a lot of local footy, this rule is policed very badly at the local level. Happy to hear others opinion on this as well. Saw this posted on the fox footy site.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...ssue-facing-umps/story-e6frf3e3-1227324540885

This quote explains exactly how it should be umpired !!

“If you drive your head into a player there’s a rule that says that’s your prior opportunity so you must kick or handball, otherwise holding the ball."

Also, “If he has his head over the ball and he comes up and he ducks back down and the tackle is reasonable, therefore the force is not unreasonable let’s say, the umpires are instructed to call play on."

With a lot of players in local leagues having probably grown up with rugby league, plenty of players seem willing to do this to draw cheap, soft high contact free kicks. I hope AFLQ re-inforce this rule at this level.

Wowwe massive news, or maybe not even news to some, but fletcher from Logan (absolute gun) heard to be having a kick around the park with zillmere what's with this?

and if Ben long (zillmere coach and former pine rivers superstar) is reading this how are you managing to get these guys?

Leave our comp alone .

Name A place that gets very hot ben ???

Last edited:
Wowwe massive news or maybe not even news to some but fletcher from Logan absolute gun heard to be having a kick around the park with zillmere what's with this and if Ben long (zillmere coach and former pine rivers superstar) is reading this how are you managing to get these guys? Leave our comp alone . Name A place that gets very hot ben ???
T.Wilke, B.Long, B.Burton, R.Cash & I think a couple of others went across...and B.Odgers, wasn't there a B.Rodgers at Pine last year?? Longy must've struck up some decent friendships?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T.Wilke, B.Long, B.Burton, R.Cash & I think a couple of others went across...and B.Odgers, wasn't there a B.Rodgers at Pine last year?? Longy must've struck up some decent friendships?
Also, a Matthew Smith and Shaun Clarke also heard Jason Duce going to have a run whenever possible. Zillemere looking strong on paper in the QAFA B.

I know I feel I've broken some big news but here's the biggest , my source close to mortein bay tell me 1 dani dai the reigning league best and fairest will be the newest pine river swan to depart way and become a lion .

I know I feel I've broken some big news but here's the biggest , my source close to mortein bay tell me 1 dani dai the reigning league best and fairest will be the newest pine river swan to depart way and become a lion .
Moreton Bay?
Zillmere to QAFA A & Pine to QAFA B?

Did he get drafted to the lions ? Wow that's the 2nd person to be drafted from this competition .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back