Toast Travis Boak - Captain Courageous

Remove this Banner Ad

That was me zooming in so wasn't all up in his face like a giddy teenager. ... poor choice in retrospect

Midfield group having some grub.
11082604_964607076935921_5686806948136163039_n.jpg

Is Kanye Mitchell flipping the bird there?

Kanye pls.

My folks gave me a stack of old Advertisers to use as fire starters. I just recently came across a 2012 article from when the Cats sent their raiding party over to poach Boak.

Trav was looking really pudgy in the pics. Far from the chiselled bit of granite that our captain is today. I should have taken a pic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My folks gave me a stack of old Advertisers to use as fire starters. I just recently came across a 2012 article from when the Cats sent their raiding party over to poach Boak.

Trav was looking really pudgy in the pics. Far from the chiselled bit of granite that our captain is today. I should have taken a pic!

No...burn them all

Found this picture of some of the squad in 2012 when Burgess first came in. Look at the lack of definition compared to now (esp. Lobbe, wow).
Capture.jpg

The skipper doing his bit as ambassador for Childhood Cancer Association. And how lucky was this kid to get Jarman tag along. Look at that grin on his face.

upload_2015-5-1_17-43-9.png

I didn't catch On The Couch last night as my foxtel went down (grr...) but when I tested it this morning Gerard was saying how Boak has overtaken Clangerfold as the premier midfielder in the state. They reckon Pattie gets more clearances, but Boak is way more effective with his. Something like a 49% to 63% comparison.

I didn't catch On The Couch last night as my foxtel went down (grr...) but when I tested it this morning Gerard was saying how Boak has overtaken Clangerfold as the premier midfielder in the state. They reckon Pattie gets more clearances, but Boak is way more effective with his. Something like a 49% to 63% comparison.

Travis and Robbie are both superior midfielders to Dangerfield.

Bomber Thompson was asked by Gerard "who would you take Boak or Dangerfield" Bomber answers "Boak everyday of the week"

Just had a message left on my phone from travis pre recorded but it was like ge was talking directly to me. I am seriously in love with our skipper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back