Game Day AFL Round 8 - Collingwood vs Gold Coast Matchday Discussion (Metricon - 4.35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good choice for Sub.
It was either Broomy or Fasolo for me.
With Sidey back, Broomhead was always in trouble of wearing the vest.
Hopefully Fas has a good game and kicks a few goals.

Fasolo will play Back:mad: to replace Toovey. Fas is not a Bloody Defender.

Great De Goey Starts

Good choice for Sub.
It was either Broomy or Fasolo for me.
With Sidey back, Broomhead was always in trouble of wearing the vest.
Hopefully Fas has a good game and kicks a few goals.

Probably the 'best fit' for it from the named side .

Still hate the rule, though and am counting down the days until it gets tossed on the scrap heap...:mad:

Great De Goey Starts
Dave only the starting benches offer where a player may start. The ones on the field can be anywhere. Which is what should have you worked up as Grundy is starting on the bench with Adams and Varcoe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great De Goey Starts

I would have thought it's more likely that we send Langdon or Oxley in the backline as they have had extended time on the wing and in the middle in recent weeks. Or even Varcoe, to play loose, with Langdon or Williams taking who would have been Toovey's opponent.

Fas, De Goey and Blair to rotate between the middle and forward.

But we'll see, wouldn't want Fas to play in the back either since that's not where he found his form in the VFL.

Really hope we can get a good lead early, don't want another game like last week.
All going to plan, the Suns shouldn't be within 6 goals at halftime, just turn up to play pies....

Really hope we can get a good lead early, don't want another game like last week.
All going to plan, the Suns shouldn't be within 6 goals at halftime, just turn up to play pies....

Have to Kick Lot Straighter for Goal then

I would have thought it's more likely that we send Langdon or Oxley in the backline as they have had extended time on the wing and in the middle in recent weeks. Or even Varcoe, to play loose, with Langdon or Williams taking who would have been Toovey's opponent.
Fas, De Goey and Blair to rotate between the middle and forward.
But we'll see, wouldn't want Fas to play in the back either since that's not where he found his form in the VFL.
Yeah, actually, I'd be surprised if Fas plays back as I think that idea crashed and burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back