Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 16 vs. Gold Coast, HBS Sat 01/07, 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frampton in as a forward for Johnson and McCreery in for Harrison. Frampton being in the team gives them the flexibility to swing him back if a forward is getting off the chain like what happened today with Tex.
I predicted it haha

Hmmm
Not sure about going in with the one recognised key forward only.

Let’s see if match committee know what they’re doing here
Now that Cox wears glasses he is a pretty decent forward, really can't be much worse that how Johnson has played the last couple of weeks anyway

Hmmm
Not sure about going in with the one recognised key forward only.

Let’s see if match committee know what they’re doing here
We have been all season to be fair without mcstay. Johnson isn’t a KPF, which is part of the issue for him. Cox and Cameron can bring the ball to ground well enough

People keep assuming Markov will get dropped

Yeah I don’t see it. Dude seems to be getting better by the week and plays like he knows he’s been given a great opportunity to be part of something special

I have a sneaking suspicion that if we do somehow manage to go all the way, Markov will have a Premiership Medal around his neck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes sense with GC talls but it’s a defence we haven’t trialled but it’s why we got Frampton. For sides like this

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We played with this defence in Round 2 against Port

Suns close to full strength, in good form, no changes to a settled line-up and playing at home in the heat. By contrast, we tick very few of the same boxes.

I think we go in as underdogs this week.

Bloody hell. Have you forgotten their game against the Blues? 😆 We played a high intensity, high quality game against the Crows with a real finals feel about it.

Suns close to full strength, in good form, no changes to a settled line-up and playing at home in the heat. By contrast, we tick very few of the same boxes.

I think we go in as underdogs this week.

Has tradedraft hacked your account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back