Bob McLean Sportsbar
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Mark Webber
F8ovwy2.gif

Aaron Greaves approves of this message.
Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 6.46.25 pm.png

those burritos are great, I've been to the Hindley st store but not Rundle st, next to that Cibo it just smells like yuppies (it actually distinctly smells like these burritos around there). gr8 video of our players + staff smashing burritos, i'm hungry as hell!!

Our season hangs in the balance as we all have a sleepless tonight waiting for tomorrows elimination final rematch and witnessing the first Port Adelaide AFL player to reach 300 games for the club, and a thread like this pops up.

God I love our club.

Our season hangs in the balance as we all have a sleepless tonight waiting for tomorrows elimination final rematch and witnessing the first Port Adelaide AFL player to reach 300 games for the club, and a thread like this pops up.

God I love our club.
but burritos are one thing I love almost as much as PAFC

God I love our club.
136628_dbdf5136e015a47bab4ab53162497c84.png

I love Zambreros. Actually had it for lunch 3 days in a row this week hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

those burritos are great, I've been to the Hindley st store but not Rundle st, next to that Cibo it just smells like yuppies .......
Been to the one in Rundle St but not the one in Hindley St. I no longer qualify for the "Y" in yuppy. :oops:

Burritos and nachos are good*. :thumbsu:

* if you add plenty of chilli

Do they do them in green pea soup?

I like getting any wrap bread thingy around midnight, coat it with thickly with hot English mustard add bacon straight out of the pan and top with vintage cheddar wrap it up and lovingly eat it up

Yes, but not Zambrero. I love making wraps

Same.

Zambrero's are good but only thing I don't like is the non-standard avo. Refuse to get it out of principle.

Just a pre-emptive disclaimer, I'd rather be posting about this than the depths that we have sunk to in the past month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back