Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a chance in hell they'll be the first team to knock Freo off, they're hit by injuries on every line but their forwards & will get smashed by the Dockers superior midfielders.

Freo are still shaky away. The dogs almost knocked them off here. Im putting money on this one..

Rowe on 5double crow says the crowd left. My estimation was three quarters of us stayed to honour Kane, what a flog Rowe is to take such a cheap shot. He disrespects Kane in the worst way possible!
Imagine people leaving after the game to catch a train home on a Sunday night!
w***ers!

vjJqG1s.jpg

That was completely warranted from Goodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo would have to float over with their heads in the clouds for it happen if you ask me but ya never know they are bound to drop a game soonish.
They will drop a game but it won't be this week unless they get Sloane & Douglas back & can somehow drastically improve their backline in less than a week, unlike most of the other clubs that Betts has got on top of Freo have a few really good small defenders that will clamp him.

This time next year, we'll be asking Stevo who?? when he gets the ass from channel 7 and Malthouse joins the commentary team. His sole role is Mick's bitch boy at press conferences. Can't think of many less irrelevant AFL media flogs

This time next year, we'll be asking Stevo who?? when he gets the ass from channel 7 and Malthouse joins the commentary team. His sole role is Mick's bitch boy at press conferences. Can't think of many less irrelevant AFL media flogs
Right now I'm asking Stevo who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back