No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 21 - WHAT THE TUCK?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the port board. boy they mirror us so much. reading there board is like reading ours at the start of last year. I love this quote below in there preview thread lol
Stop lurk liking

Sydney won't have Franklin or Tippett. FFS. Grow a backbone, Port. If you can't beat them without their 2 main forwards, you'll never beat them.
Nah screw Port, we got what we wanted outa Sydney, ie: a win, now that we don't play them again and they will finish above us i want Sydney to tear Port Adelaide a new one and send them to 5-8, it's what's best for Richmond and Sydney defeating Port is what's best for Richmond.

Nah screw Port, we got what we wanted outa Sydney, ie: a win, now that we don't play them again and they will finish above us i want Sydney to tear Port Adelaide a new one and send them to 5-8, it's what's best for Richmond and Sydney defeating Port is what's best for Richmond.

Also Port losing is good for the soul

Nah 2pac, biggie, nas etc.

yes
200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there is five whole minutes of my life I will not get back. A million ways to die in the west. Anyone who enjoyed that movie you have some serious psychological problems. Yes there will be a few on this board I am sure:D

So there is five whole minutes of my life I will not get back. A million ways to die in the west. Anyone who enjoyed that movie you have some serious psychological problems. Yes there will be a few on this board I am sure:D

Guess i better check myself into a mental institution

What a campaigning campaigner. Everyone in the league is on drugs FFS. Blokes (read: kids) have to much money to know what to do with it. Dumb * is the one stupid enough to get caught dealing so throws everyone else under the bus.

I tell ya, and I'm only speaking for myself and Groupie_ here but if I were on $350k a season, I'd be injecting acid tabs into my prostate.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back