No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 21 - WHAT THE TUCK?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice one dickhead.

How about TAN 21 - Still waiting for T71 to get one right. :$

OMG that hurt! :cry:

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For 5 long years I've had nothing but port and crows supporters in my Tigers bar until i put most of it in storage lately, you blokes will make me cry if you turn down a free piss session for an away game in a double garaged sized Tigers bar, I even have a RFC themed pool table that cost me a small fortune to get done, not to mention my tiggy train that runs around the top of the bar with all the club logos on the carriages. I need fellow Tigers men to drink with !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

For 5 long years I've had nothing but port and crows supporters in my Tigers bar until i put most of it in storage lately, you blokes will make me cry if you turn down a free piss session for an away game in a double garaged sized Tigers bar, I even have a RFC themed pool table that cost me a small fortune to get done, not to mention my tiggy train that runs around the top of the bar with all the club logos on the carriages. I need fellow Tigers men to drink with !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Yeah but why that knob?

First day at work walking with crutches.......

Feel like someone has taken a baseball bat to my leg, and an 18 inch strap on to the bad place :(

Heading home for radox bath, home brew stout, and Netflix

First day at work walking with crutches.......

Feel like someone has taken a baseball bat to my leg, and an 18 inch strap on to the bad place :(

Heading home for radox bath, home brew stout, and Netflix
Damn, hope you dont have to move around at work a tuck load mate. That would be painfully tucked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back