What a great win

Remove this Banner Ad

That was an amazing win. Young guys did well to held their nerve.

Happy that Yze got his first win today
IMO he has this team playing well overs.

A big moment for him to see these leaders actually play as leaders FOR HIM. Vlaustin, Bolton, Rioli, Lynch, Baker. They really lead and you could see the young core try to rise to that level.

Thought Banks did great in the sub role. He only played a handful of moments, but getting to see him deal with those key moments in a smart way makes me believe in him alot more

It's wins like this that make me ok with rebuilding. They are almost as special as a QF win in the moment. U will eat s**t at times, but these moments. .👌
should be 3-1 if not for umps

carltoon should be 1-3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty amazing that we have 90k members and only 25k showed up on a perfect day. 3 games into the season and 3 recent premierships and so many chuck it in like spoilt weaklings lol. Harden the * up. An embarrassing to the league. You need to prove yourselves as fans. Thanks :cool:
Half of Melb is either away for Easter or spending it with family. Get off your high horse and just enjoy the win.

That was 2017 like pressure

That was the biggest factor I noted - our small forwards generated such a level of pressure that it shut down their run and carry game completely. They start almost all their run off their half back line and our small forwards had them looking over their shoulders and panicking. Then the pressure was infectious and was adopted by the rest of the team. It was seriously like the 2017 season.

If we can maintain that focus this year, we'll win a lot more games than we lose. Yze ✅

Pretty amazing that we have 90k members and only 25k showed up on a perfect day. 3 games into the season and 3 recent premierships and so many chuck it in like spoilt weaklings lol. Harden the * up. An embarrassing to the league. You need to prove yourselves as fans. Thanks :cool:
Coz they all live in Melbourne and are available for every game pfft

Awesome win... took the wife and kids along, and glad we made the effort. My dad passed away the night before our first game, and when the siren went I let out an almighty roar in his honour.
Honestly thought after they kicked the first in the third qtr that we'd get overrun.
Pressure was immense all day. Thankfully we overcame our own errors and turnovers.
Tigga is a gun and should be team captain.

Spewing I couldn’t go today was working.
First had to watch Tim Tszyu get absolutely stitched up and had to go out half way through it, then had to go out again in the last quarter of the game and miss the end!

Bloody work!

35K tigers and 10K swans. That was a damn good turnout for a team who was 0 and 3. Last week V port we had 30K tigers on GP weekend and thought that was a good crowd considering but today we easily brought more than last week. And were so much more louder.

It was Easter weekend mate
A lot of people go away on holidays
Give it a rest will you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back