• Top 6

• Middle 6

• Bottom 6

• No Ceiling

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

jeez would love to see egg on his face

View attachment 1882272

This is the best news I've had for ages.

We're a lock for top 4 now
4dc8c61b9385bf74e367db37b2e4eea7.jpg

prophetic,this could be closer to the truth than many realise ;)
when did this epidemic take off in Australia ? wasnt around in the mid 90's iirc
coffee was around

coffee culture (!?) and it's cringe definition as "paht ev ostraylian culcha" was deliciously absent

I'm an addict myself, the headaches of withdrawal keep me on it, evil shyte to get off

nobody mentions that in the ads

campaigners

i dont mind it,coffee,2 a day maximum,can even get thru the day with only 1 in the morning if i knuckle down ,make ice coffees at work 3x's a week w/o cream n sugar free of charge but i wouldnt pay for em if i wasnt in the industry im in
agree with the contempt for the faux coffee kulcha.
customers ordering coffees 3,4,5,6pm does my *ing head in
customers ordering a 2nd one 1/2 hr after the first brings me close to kicking them out
yep have read it has addictive properties

Last edited:
If Yze employs a high risk corridor game then I don’t like our chances.
Too many players who just can’t kick it well.
Oppo will have a field day scoring turnover goals.
Go on, downvote me.
At least he's got the boys fitter than ever this pre season and the rest is a work in progress which will no doubt take time to implement but i'm very confident it's a better game plan going forward than dimma's old stale one.

He also said that he will do something like run laps of the tan wearing a Richmond jumper if we make the 8. I hope that we can prove him wrong.🤞
someones gonna belt him soon

talks to much shite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect us to at least contend for finals. Anything less will be a fail.
What a load of tripe. The season will not be a fail regardless of making finals. It will only be a fail if we don't see any of our kids get games and take the next level. You can't lose players like Cotchin , Sheds, Lambert, JR8 etc over 2-3 years with no decent early draft picks and then magically expect to be in finals. WE need to build a and develop a young list with the talent that still remains and place them into a game plan that will set us for the future.

What a load of tripe. The season will not be a fail regardless of making finals. It will only be a fail if we don't see any of our kids get games and take the next level. You can't lose players like Cotchin , Sheds, Lambert, JR8 etc over 2-3 years with no decent early draft picks and then magically expect to be in finals. WE need to build a and develop a young list with the talent that still remains and place them into a game plan that will set us for the future.
Relax big fella. I said contend for finals. ie not bottom 4.

we've got far too much talent to be bottoming out.

Relax big fella. I said contend for finals. ie not bottom 4.

we've got far too much talent to be bottoming out.
To me 2016 was our most important year in 34 years bc we had an amazing list and finished 13th. Questions, reviews and important changes were made all through the clubs which lead to our success. We don’t have the talent atm to probably win the flag in the next two seasons, but we can build towards one. Failing to do this will then be a wasted year.

Its hard to perfect the transition of players. All of Cotchin , Sheds, Lambert, JR8 faded badly. In terms of 2022 players No Tarrant, George or Gibcus for this year. Lynch just 4. Cumberland, Miller, Sonsie didn't stay in the 22.

Rd 23 squad gave us a look at Tresize, Brown, MRJ, Bauer, Banks, Dow. Young played well all year. MRJ and Brown not best 22 yet.

Martin, Bolton and Tarranto had good seasons. Just got to complement these players. Prestia, Hopper, Dow, JG, the new K. Mac

I think Lynch and whoever plays KPF, Kosi for starters. Jack R was slow by the end. Hopefully less pressure fwds. Baker and someone.

Fine tuning really. Might be a quick turnaround.

Grimes, Pickett, Kmac the older players probs out the door first. Any other Dimma roleplayers.
I like your optimism, but I will be happy to wait and see what our new coaches have to offer first and see what our next tier of players rise to.
It’s hard to gauge where our list is at with the events that took place this year.

As the season approaches, I find myself more and more believing that we may very well finish bottom 6, not because our list is poor, but more because I believe Yze will have a heavy focus on developing the younger players rather than hanging around mid table with the team basically looking like it has the last couple of years. His statement of 'If you get stuck in the past, you die in the present' will see his focus be on the next generation rather than a farewell tour for the remaining premiership heroes.

Bottom 6, while getting a lot of games into the likes of Maurice Miller Ralphsmith Young Cumberland Gibcus Dow Clarke Ryan Sonsie Banks Bauer Coulthard Brown Trezise Campbell Fawcett Green McAuliffe & Smith isn't necessarily a failed season. In fact if anything it's a win win situation. If the side manages to win games and get into contention for the finals it can only help our long term outlook. If we aren't in contention for finals, we end up with a top 10, possibly top 5 pick, plus a raft of other good value picks, to continue to add talent to our current crop of kids, which will help with an eventual rebound back up the ladder.

2024 shapes us to be an exciting season, if Yze goes down the right path.

As the season approaches, I find myself more and more believing that we may very well finish bottom 6, not because our list is poor, but more because I believe Yze will have a heavy focus on developing the younger players rather than hanging around mid table with the team basically looking like it has the last couple of years. His statement of 'If you get stuck in the past, you die in the present' will see his focus be on the next generation rather than a farewell tour for the remaining premiership heroes.

Bottom 6, while getting a lot of games into the likes of Maurice Miller Ralphsmith Young Cumberland Gibcus Dow Clarke Ryan Sonsie Banks Bauer Coulthard Brown Trezise Campbell Fawcett Green McAuliffe & Smith isn't necessarily a failed season. In fact if anything it's a win win situation. If the side manages to win games and get into contention for the finals it can only help our long term outlook. If we aren't in contention for finals, we end up with a top 10, possibly top 5 pick, plus a raft of other good value picks, to continue to add talent to our current crop of kids, which will help with an eventual rebound back up the ladder.

2024 shapes us to be an exciting season, if Yze goes down the right path.
Your Club never buys in a new Coach with just a sole focus on developing young/untried players...
If that is/was the aim...the Club could have continued with Minnie...
Clubs are always in contention for the Finals and Flag...
Their is just too much talent at Tigerland not to be in Finals contention...
Yze...must know put energy into actions/results rather than gratuitous chatter...

i dont mind it,coffee,2 a day maximum,can even get thru the day with only 1 in the morning if i knuckle down ,make ice coffees at work 3x's a week w/o cream n sugar free of charge but i wouldnt pay for em if i wasnt in the industry im in
agree with the contempt for the faux coffee kulcha.
customers ordering coffees 3,4,5,6pm does my *ing head in
customers ordering a 2nd one 1/2 hr after the first brings me close to kicking them out
yep have read it has addictive properties
Anything addictive is a big sell and coffee is addictive.
That's why there are cafes everywhere because

jeez would love to see egg on his face

View attachment 1882272

How's the photo?
Like a Murdoch shock jockey article.

Back