Harley Bennell pictured cutting lines of speed - Courier Mail

Remove this Banner Ad

That's bullshit, how do they know it's speed? It could easily be cocaine.

I once saw a guy getting turfed out of a club in London pleading with the bouncer "Come on mate, it wasn't Coke, it was only Ketamine"

Scenes I’d like to see

Harley Bennell and s group of media students release photos of them setting up the “stunt”. Smiles all round as they tip some bi-carb of soda onto the table and rack up some convincing looking lines of “bogan dust”

The <Murdoch press hacks and the various moralising media windbags slink back under the stairs

He has to be traded. Huge talent but he can't stay at the Suns. He might be able to restart his career at a club that already has a really strong culture.

Essendon....

Scenes I’d like to see

Harley Bennell and s group of media students release photos of them setting up the “stunt”. Smiles all round as they tip some bi-carb of soda onto the table and rack up some convincing looking lines of “bogan dust”

The <Murdoch press hacks and the various moralising media windbags slink back under the stairs
Scenes I’d like to see

Scenes I’d like to see

I'm racking my brains at potential scenes you would like to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe anyone is actually surprised that a 19 year old with a lot of disposable income was doing drugs...

My question is why the GC leadership group, including GAJ, aren't being scrutinised through all of this? I can't help but think that if it was any other captain whose team had 12 players named as recreational drug users they'd be copping a lot more flak.

So you've missed his club sanctions for not following team booze bans and heading out partying?

And given the names dobbed in by K Hunt, under what illusion would you be that this has not been an ongoing issue with Bennell up to today?

Apart from the fact that drugs are also illegal, imported by low life scum who prey on the metally weak and ruin peoples lives so being attached to that in any way\shape\form should attach a stigma to the person for life.

Look at Cousins, his mate Mainwaring, the ongoing bikie connections plaguing Dustin Martins career etc.
ALL will forever wear the stigma of ongoing issues in this area.
Fire up Syd. Let the moral outrage flow

There's probably 11 players at every club doing recreational drugs. You've got newspapers, commentators, media personalities all scorning drug use, when no doubt half of them are probably doing lines on the weekends themselves. Drug use is majorly prevalent in our society. It's rarer these days to meet an 18-24 year old that doesn't use some form of recreational drug rather than someone who does. And I don't hang out in the seedy underside of Melbourne!

UDL's are pissweak Harley

1.He's a decent guy, Let's not pretend this isnt something quite a few AFL players do, However what poor timing

2.Who took that picture? would be pretty filthy at them if i was Harley

That is just wrong.

Not the fact he's doing speed, but the betrayal of him by the people he was with to leak that photo.

Wonder which little piece of dirt leaked the picture for money?
Your in a motel room with drug taking low life scumbag filth.
And are wondering who took the picture?

Spoiled little s**t, all the potential in the world but is more interested in ******* it up with drugs and alcohol.

I hope police get involved and find some way to make him do 6 months behind bars. Kid needs a serious wake up call.

Spoiled little s**t, all the potential in the world but is more interested in ******* it up with drugs and alcohol.

I hope police get involved and find some way to make him do 6 months behind bars. Kid needs a serious wake up call.

6 months for doing some lines of speed? Jesus Christ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back