No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Sydney supporters think they are unbeatable.

That's not the case at all.

They are not unbeatable that is true

Well not in my opinion

We can beat them

I just think right now they are the benchmark

I think West Coast are the threat. Watched them today, and their overlap run/handball game was eerily similar to Geelong in their heyday. Naitanui is the best tap in the game, and their forwards just lead so well and kick straight.

I think their back six are a bit flakey, and their mids lack a bit of grunt, but they look pretty ******* good when they're on.

I think their back six are a bit flakey, and their mids lack a bit of grunt, but they look pretty ******* good when they're on.
I think we can out stretch their back line and hurt them on turn overs. Would just need to limit NicNat's influence and stop Kennedy's leading

I think West Coast are the threat. Watched them today, and their overlap run/handball game was eerily similar to Geelong in their heyday. Naitanui is the best tap in the game, and their forwards just lead so well and kick straight.

Yer West Coast run and scoring power definitely is worrying, we need to win the midfield battle as their defence is depleted but they have turned their defence into offence and backing themselves to score over 100pts every game.

Basically the Hawthorn model

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still, West Coast have that ruthless edge we seem to lack. Freo lack it as well imo.

Hawthorn and West Coast are more capable of beast mode.

I'll believe WCE have a ruthless edge if they can do something similar to what they've been doing over the next 6 weeks.

They play the Crows next week - a side who will be breathing fire after the week they've had - then Collingwood, us, Gold Coast, Hawthorn and then Freo.

I've been waiting for them to play some good sides to really pay them. I suspect they won't hold up.

Still reading from that stat :p?

Its useless man.

I have seen them play some s**t football under pressure

I just dont know where to rate them, they have a good forward line, their midfield is a bit so so in my opinion

Natanui is great at the bounces but i suspect a downhill skier

I have seen them play some s**t football under pressure

I just dont know where to rate them, they have a good forward line, their midfield is a bit so so in my opinion

Natanui is great at the bounces but i suspect a downhill skier

Teams are so up and down every week you dont know whats a good win anymore they lost to North a few weeks ago i think.

"I think history will tell you that if you play seven players or more under 50 games then your chances of winning are very low...you're almost giving yourself no chance of winning"

James Hird yesterday as his side was beaten by a team with 8 players who had played under 50 games. And a day after the Bulldogs won their 8th game with 11 players under 50.

It got embarrassing for this egomaniac quite a while ago and he's continuing to reach for excuses.

Crows have named Scott Camporeale as interim coash. Worsfold as stepped in as coaching director. Goes without saying the Crows will have a tough year from here on in. I wish them the best.

Would not shock me one bit to see them win this week and their first home game but after that will be the test.

be cool if they had a fairytale run home only dropping a game in sydney

Just can't see it. Players will play on emotions for a couple of weeks..the test is after that. Plus their list isn't good enough to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back