Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a huge thing for Worsfold to do. Shift states and up heave his life on a whim.

I totally respect him for that.
100% agree.

This is the best possible outcome in tragic circumstances, as we get the person with the best skill set including pre-relationship with AFC coaches & players, to get us through the year. We just had to get in an experienced head in these circumstances, who would support rather than upheave the current team & have done just that.

Total respect for Worsfold to move states to take on the role at short notice. Hopefully it gives him renewed interest in being more involved in the game.

I going on the record - he will be the senior coach next year.

This is him analysing, evaluating players and coaches and giving him time to implement a plan of attack for next year.

Instead of trying to do it over 3 days when he is appointed in late October, he will work with the list manager and recuiting team for what we need and who is going to get delisted.

Good to see they have appointed campo as interim head coach for the rest of 15. Worsfold is a massive addition to our coaching box. He will add a wealth of knowledge and the players will respect him. Andrew fagan, thankyou.

This is him analysing, evaluating players and coaches and giving him time to implement a plan of attack for next year.

Instead of trying to do it over 3 days when he is appointed in late October, he will work with the list manager and recuiting team for what we need and who is going to get delisted.
Agree

Does the role of coaching director involve Woosha being at every game for the rest of the year? will he be in the box week in and week out?
"Full-time role" so that means he would be relocating to Adelaide & I have no doubt he will be in the match day box with his coaching experience. Gather he may also take over midfield duties from Campo.

Woosha made this decision with his Heart. and it will lead to bigger and better things I think. thank you Woosha for helping us out and helping out your mate.

I think it says a lot about Woosha and his respect for Walsh.

I originally sort of hoped he may serve as interum coach as he knew Walsh's style, but in hindsight this is an even better result for you. Who knows, after several months in the directors chair may look at getting back in the hot seat - and if so, you would be in the box seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be ideal, * going through a process. Woosha is the man.

You sure on that Alex? I seem to recall there being discussion as we were giving Sando the flick whether we'd be able to pay him off before the 'cap' came into play for the coaches.

Are you thinking about the equalisation fund?

The footy department gets taxed on spending and that goes to the equalisation fund but no salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back