Forfeit next weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don't take this is a loaded question, as it isn't.

But outside what you've suggested here, what can we actually do?
I'm waiting for the boards expert on everything to answer first.

The AFL responds to being embarrassed, so the sending the SANFL side over is a good answer.

I’m becoming a “professional cynic” after I’ve turned 40, so let’s stuff em. Rest the majority of the team, claim our regulars are out due to mental health like when VFL players do drugs. Play Dowling, Hateley, Brown, Sholl, Gollant, all of em. Get a better draft pick and let the AFL puff media have farewell stories galore for all of the retiring West Coast players.

I’m becoming a “professional cynic” after I’ve turned 40, so let’s stuff em. Rest the majority of the team, claim our regulars are out due to mental health like when VFL players do drugs. Play Dowling, Hateley, Brown, Sholl, Gollant, all of em. Get a better draft pick and let the AFL puff media have farewell stories galore for all of the retiring West Coast players.
But, also include Tex and instruct everyone to only target him when going inside 50. ;)

We should rest all our oldies, play the SANFL side.

Give a taste of AFL to alot of guys, get a better pick plus Norf finish last is a bonus as we have their second round pick.

Win-win.

Thats what a professional club would do, look to the future - better draft picks.

We will strive for a big win, herp derp we go into next year off a good win.

I am still ******* livid and not even close to being tired enough to go to sleep

i hate that i care - i hate the afl -

i ******* hate sydney and their horseshit charity club - faaarrrk

100% I love my club, that’s my team. But I utterly despise the AFL as an organisation, and often due to their actions, I hate nearly every other team as they’ve all had many leg ups over us. Look at the Swans, their best players are academy BS dudes and then a bloke whose dad who played for Fitzroy and North Melbourne but is of course a Sydney father sun. Albeit, we’ve got a young lad playing for us who probably should be a father son for Port but is qualified as a nga for us because his mum gave birth in Egypt and his parents lived in the Sturt zone fmd

The only thing we actually have to play for is a Coleman. If we devised a gameplan entirely around getting Tex goals and manufactured a 15 goal haul it'd be a bit of an F U to the AFL.

I mean players in scoring positions passing off to Tex whenever possible instead of going for goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am still ******* livid and not even close to being tired enough to go to sleep

i hate that i care - i hate the afl -

i ******* hate sydney and their horseshit charity club - faaarrrk

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back