Opinion Who should be the next coach of the Adelaide Footy Club after 2024 or even 2023.....

Remove this Banner Ad

It sounds like complete nonsense. If he was charged with that fair enough but I'm not taking any credence in anecdotal accounts of someone being in a nightclub who was likely drinking. People need to be careful making accusations and people should not take their word as gospel. We don't know their motivations.
Fair call.

Most good coaches are assholes.
Coorect.. Malthouse, Sheedy, Blight, Hardwock, Clarko, Bevo, Choco, Woosha, Pagan, Matthews etc.... look at the premiership coaches of the last 30yrs.. only a few nice guys have won flags

You've obviously never been in a nightclub. All good. How do we know that Jenny isn't making that s**t up or was so drunk that she though it was Leppitsch instead of some bloodnut. What is s**t is her even bringing it up. It's complete hearsay and she has no way of proving it. She should know better than to publicly smear someone.
What a shithouse take

Can see it happening one day. It wont be long before the extreme leftist media push for a women to be given the next coaching role.
Big headline in Green Left Weekly you reckon?

1680207125764.png
gary coleman wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd go after caracella. Has said he wants a head coaching role and he's someone from the outside. Has been an assistant with richmond during their premiership years and also an assistant at geelong and collingwood. Premiership player at essendon and brisbane.

Last edited:
And how long did thompson and hardwick coach b4 success both were going to be replaced but the clubs stuck fat with them

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Harwick got them to 5th (14 wins) in year 4 with steady improvement
You think we’ll go close to 5th?
Bomber had 32 wins (nicks 16) by the end of his 3rd year.
Can you see any similarities to nicks results?

What you have to remember about nightclubs is that people are generally pisssed and on drugs. I've seen some real ordinary behaviour in nightclubs that if they weren't on drugs would never do.
He looked my mate in the eye, picked his hand up and put the cigarette out on his palm. I don’t give a * what he was on or how drunk he was, my friend was on crutches and clearly disabled. His crime? Wearing a Carlton jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back