Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone has seen the Nicholas Cage head photoshopped as all the Game Of Thrones characters.
I reckon using TGO instead of Cage would be awesome. Imagine TGOs head on Varys the Lord of Whispers.
It would be just too good to even contemplate.
We need an artistic Brother to complete this task

Brothers, I come to you, with a confession...

I've long worshipped, from afar, but too often felt unworthy, of publicly declaring my allegiance, to the blessed teachings, of The Great Oaf, and hence formally joining, your hallowed ranks, until now...

The ensuing shame, shall rightfully linger, for some time yet, but as some small token of penance, I've seen fit to heed Brother Zephiisdaman's call and beseech ye to accept this humble offering, the first of many:

DvexkbG.jpg

Like a post-grog bog, I feel a great weight has been lifted. With your judicious guidance, may my path to true enlightenment commence.

I've long worshipped, from afar, but too often felt unworthy, of publicly declaring my allegiance, to the blessed teachings, of The Great Oaf, and hence formally joining, your hallowed ranks, until now...

Decent start padawan. I mean for that to be your first post on BigFooty, in this thread, if only all started from such heights.

On Jobe Watson: "DO, YOU, want to play, and lead this football club? And the answer right now I reckon if people watched the game yesterday, was, I - I don't know the answer to that."

Sometimes not knowing the answer is the answer.

On Jobe Watson: "DO, YOU, want to play, and lead this football club? And the answer right now I reckon if people watched the game yesterday, was, I - I don't know the answer to that."

Sometimes not knowing the answer is the answer.
Only TGO's mind, can see the right answer, in no answer at all

26057.jpg

Praying with Icons
It is important to make the distinction between praying “to” the icons and praying “alongside” them. Orthodox Robbo-ians pray with an icon nearby to serve as a visual reminder. Praying “to” an icon is considered improper because this would turn it into an idol. Denis Pagans believed that objects had magical properties. This isn’t what Orthodox Robbo-ians believe, which is why many are careful to make this distinction.

Venerating the Icons
At your home and at the pub, it is important to learn how to venerate an icon properly. After you pour your Corona at your pub, you should pause in front of the icon to pay your respect. Make the sign of TGO at least once and then high-five the icon away from its face. It’s considered bad etiquette to high-five the face on the icon. You can also venerate the icon at home in the same way.

Displaying Icons in the Home
Most Orthodox Robbo-ian homes have a special area dedicated to icons. They are usually centrally located and could be displayed on a small pool-table or shelf. Some homes have a place for icons in each of the main rooms. These icon centers are used as a place of prayer. A photo or two of Buddy or Fyfe never go astray either.

Choosing an Icon
So, how do you choose the best icons for your home? There is no right or wrong answer to this, as long as they are official Orthodox icons. Once you buy it, you may take it to your bookie to be blessed. In general, choosing one of Robbo is a good bet. You can also find some where Beaker is holding Fyfe as a small boy. You can also select your favourite scenes from the Channel 7 Footy Flashbacks and even a coach or two, especially the one after whom you’re named.

Praying at Home
If you have any questions about how to pray at home, it’s best to consult with your bookie or 360 producer. In general, it’s best to obtain an official Champion Data stats book and follow the prayers contained within. Most of these books do contain additional instructions for making the prayers a little more personalized. Feel free to pray near your household’s icon shelf. Remember that the icon itself doesn’t contain anything special. It’s just serves as a way to remind us of TGO.

Last edited:
Brothers. Our much loved leader, TGO again continues with the surprises. Not only is he a born leader and decision maker within the AFL but he is also an expert on international finance.

Praise be to TGO. May I once again bow down at him and ask "TGO can you save the world?"

I hope he answers me without an answer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 9

The ensuing shame, shall rightfully linger, for some time yet, but as some small token of penance, I've seen fit to heed Brother Zephiisdaman's call and beseech ye to accept this humble offering, the first of many:

DvexkbG.jpg

Like a post-grog bog, I feel a great weight has been lifted. With your judicious guidance, may my path to true enlightenment commence.

DvexkbG.jpg

Yes in indeed brother custard guts.
'Twas know as an AGB in my neck of the woods. After Grog Bog.

Welcome to the flock of Robbo.

You wil soon tune out completely all the other media scribes and commentaters- the false prophets- and devote all your attention towards TGO and His word.

Be that word written or spoken, Robbo will set you free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes in indeed brother custard guts.
'Twas know as an AGB in my neck of the woods. After Grog Bog.

Welcome to the flock of Robbo.

You wil soon tune out completely all the other media scribes and commentaters- the false prophets- and devote all your attention towards TGO and His word.

Be that word written or spoken, Robbo will set you free.
And his number 1 henchman acolyte The Nerdling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back