No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise unconditionally to the entire board if my posts in this thread are indicative that I think booing Adam Goodes because he is aboriginal is OK to do.

Just did the ladder predictor with 3 different scenario's, all with worst case for Richmond in regards to other games.

Scenario 1: LLWLWL we finish 10th with a 12-10 record, miss finals by 2 points
Scenario 2: LWWLWL we finish 8th with a 13-9 record, make finals by 2 points, play NM in Elim Final
Scenario 3: WWWLWL we finish 5th with a 14-8 record, make finals by 6 points, play Coll in Elim final

Fact of the matter is if we dont win 2 games against Ade, Coll and Ess, we will miss the finals as i have us losing to both Hawthorn and north and beating Gold Coast.

Just did the ladder predictor with 3 different scenario's, all with worst case for Richmond in regards to other games.

Scenario 2: LWWLWL we finish 8th with a 13-9 record, make finals by 2 points, play NM in Elim Final
Scenario 3: WWWLWL we finish 5th with a 14-8 record, make finals by 6 points, play Coll in Elim final

Fact of the matter is if we dont win 2 games against Ade, Coll and Ess, we will miss the finals as i have us losing to both Hawthorn and north and beating Gold Coast.
We'll beat all 3 of adelaide coll and ess. If not we deserve to miss

What about if we go 6-0? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:oops:

991623bd61fbff48a67b1867a7fbf94b.jpg

tumblr_m6dvhjvhFM1qebtweo1_500.gif

TiggerMan22

Looks like Richo also thinks Mike Sheahan hates Richmond.
Lmao also a pissed off at Herald Sun for the "jack losing it" headline and the 50m against Dusty.
Richo is the best.

Edit - on the latest talking tigers

Looks like Richo also thinks Mike Sheahan hates Richmond.
Lmao also a pissed off at Herald Sun for the "jack losing it" headline and the 50m against Dusty.
Richo is the best.

Edit - on the latest talking tigers
What did mike Sheahan say

This stuff is off its head. Made by some dude in his backyard in Blackburn

124262EA-92F7-4AE4-9349-075A19DDEB33.jpg

82A376B6-3BF7-4789-B95D-7A8723E8913A.jpg
I think it's the bees that made it.
Nothing better than nice local honey.
What do you do with the wax though...? Eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back