VFL Round 20 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Victoria Park (Pies WON 72-64, replay & stats page 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, ok, I will give you the encouragement award of trying to figure out who is good and who isn't. Try harder and you may well be eligible for the better awards TD.

Well Stuff You Then

Great recovery. Looking very good now. We really do need to win this one, and go into next week in good shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win, fought hard in the end there.
essendon won their game so it looks like we'll play the loser from werribee vs footscray or in the unlikely event that that is a draw we'll play casey
not sure who I would rather from werribee and footscray though. probably werribee, though us vs footscray would be a good game

You make me laugh, love your passion but maybe tone it down a bit as there is still finals to go.;)

Why pick on me though? Least I was not Drinking like the ones in the Bob Rose Stand

Sounds like it was because you were swearing a bit too much mate, maybe in front of kids? Might make those who take their families feel uncomfortable?

No one else was saying anything.

Can't say dickhead? God its a Nanny State Then

No one else was saying anything.

Can't say dickhead? God its a Nanny State Then
Dunno, I guess it depends how aggressive you come across (I'm not sure how angry you get or how threatening you seem). But if there was some bloke going absolutely off his head among young families I can understand wanting to settle that person down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back