Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of kids have had Tony McGuiness as a 'pseudo step father' over the years.

The 80s were a ******* weird time for standards of sexual attractiveness.

Next year when we make the finals and the cows don't I will be expecting to see a "hating the crows" article.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Generally I would just use one 'rolleyes' icon but I thought that statement so over the top that it deserved 10. Too bad BF doesn't have the 'wank' icon that we had on TPFP as it would be appropriate here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Ebert writes a column about the PAFC in The Advertiser as a player, not a journalist, and they see the need to declare his involvement in the PAFC.

Capture1.JPG

Wrinkles claims to be a journalist yet I have never seen any of his articles carry the disclaimer that he is an official ambassador of the AFC.

Capture2.JPG

I haven't read the article, but a senior state or national school boys team in probably every sport would beat the best women. Does that mean we stop girls playing sport? Guy is a dickhead.
Pretty much all he talked about in his first article is how they weren't sexy or good looking in normal footy garb

Cornes – and the likes of Sam Newman – may well be dinosaurs but their comments and the fact that editors publish them speak volumes for how the game thinks of and treats women. With such a grip over the public psyche this sexist culture can be incredibly damaging for attitudes towards women more broadly.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...-hackneyed-and-disheartening?CMP=share_btn_tw

I like this line from an article the other day in the Guardian.
I flicked on the Footy Show last week for a minute when they had two of the women who played in the Bulldogs v Demons game.
Newman living up his nickname Fossil.
So much cringe.
It's a crap show anyway, but they should really * him off.

I flicked on the Footy Show last week for a minute when they had two of the women who played in the Bulldogs v Demons game.
Newman living up his nickname Fossil.
So much cringe.
It's a crap show anyway, but they should really **** him off.
The NRL show is leagues ahead of the AFL version. The AFL Footy Show is total s**t these days

In his first article the self described "sports journalist" devoted his article to how women footballers don't look appealing in footy shorts. This article he criticises ageism after people call him a dinosaur. No wrinkles...along with vhs recorders and the sanfl you have outlived your utility. Now you are just a sexist old prat. He has no place writing in a paper other than in letters to the editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back