Certified Legendary Thread Footy fan on YouTube embarrasses Channel 7's football analysis

Remove this Banner Ad

I experience deja vu at about 1:20; but then I realise it's an extraordinary story telling technique that allows me to be at one with Ash in the second half of the episode. Don't ever change AshFootyTV.
"What a game this was last 12 months ago."
"Fremantle were heavily favourites in this game."
"St Kilda came out and pretty much won by nearly ten goals, I think."
"Fremantle, they're a lot smarter this year and they don't wanna k...uhh...they don't wanna take up uhhh...pbpbpbpbpbpbpb!..Welcome back to Ash Footy TV this is a preview for round 19...."

Oh man, pure comedy gold.

Funniest thread since Hamish Rompingwings was exposed. It's cringeworthy stuff and some of the observations on here are legendary.

I couldn't help to feel a bit sorry for him. At least he's having a crack at his dreams.

Why are my eyes and ears bleeding, make it stop...pleeeaasse

Credit for having a go, I will say that

Just catching up on this thread.

Love the work Ash is doing. I hope he keeps it up. He still has some things to work on but it depends on the direction he wants to take.
Right now, it's funny as.
If he wants to go serious then he needs to tidy up his delivery and know what he wants to say before he starts to say it. Script it but practise extemporaneous delivery

If you're reading this Ash, :thumbsu:

well he's s dropped the studio aswell as the suit, some much better content but he's still keeping the classic ums and urrs, the complete stop in the middle and of course the cutting off early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gallery_157560_13708_3654.png

And arrrgghhh dan arrrr Hannebery arhhh
GF preview.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back