Toast Tom Lynch signs until 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

294326_nl.jpg

"Crows forward has today signed a new deal which will see him at the Club until at least the end of 2018."

http://www.afc.com.au/adelaidecrows/news/2015-09-01/lynch-signs-threeyear-deal

"Despite rival interest in his home state of Victoria, Lynch said he always wanted to stay a Crow."

"“It’s very exciting. My focus, at the minute, is solely on our finals campaign coming up, so it’s nice to get this out of the way and know that I’m here and an Adelaide Crow for the next three years,” Lynch said on Tuesday."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said it in another thread already, but this really appears to be a carbon copy of the Sloane deal. Player keen to sign, details getting worked out, player manager gets media involved to put more pressure on the club to get the deal done in players favour. Add to that the club probably had a figure and term in mind for Lynch earlier in the year, and his form in the back half has resulted in him (and his manager) gunning for a better deal. Based on his comments on the footy show, and Roo's comments on MMM, I fully expect Lynch to come out and sign very soon and say he never really considered going to another club.

Melbourne? lol

Yep..... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back