Toast Tom Lynch signs until 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

The signings just keep rolling in, one after the other, like the revolving door at Slippery Pete's house of hair-pulling love.

This group has made a pact with each other. It's patently obvious. This sort of earnest collectivism is what can make a football club truly great.

Now, I won't mention the obvious. But what's clear is the message. "We're pressing on, we're chasing success, with or without you."

Can't ask for much more than that.

Besides Danger, just Crouch left really.
Suspect we will also look to keep 2 of Grigg/Kedge/Atkins/CEY and at least 1 of Shaw/Otten.

Them's fightin' words right there!

In a way it's the same at Lynch - you don't take a massive punt on a kid who dropped like a stone in the draft, spend 3 years developing him , then just as he looks like a gem - trade him on. Insanity

Excellent signing! It is really pleasing to see the non-SA boys committing to the club, something is definitely working at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either I've never noticed it before, but I'm loving the way the club is rolling out player contracts on a consistent basis... feels like they're lining up to sign on, and when they say things like, "Lynch said he always wanted to stay a Crow", I actually believe it.

Omg YES! I was hoping for some good news and it just keeps on getting better and better. This club is feeding off momentum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back