Reddo tells loopy leppo to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Just came back from the dark side (Lions Redden thread) apparently.........it's Eddies fault LOL :D

Wouldn't even take redden now, especially when we take aish off their hands. But still quite funny, they'll get peanuts for his after this season

A Brisbane fans point of view of the Beams trade
2014:
tumblr_inline_nbwp8q62Lo1qb973a.png

2015:
latest

Uh Oh SpagettihOs Leppo

Prior to this season he played something like 100+ games in succession so he'd have some currency. Port or Adel would be keen but first round may be a stretch.

Just came back from the dark side (Lions Redden thread) apparently.........it's Eddies fault LOL :D
That's always my favourite part of things like this. Eddie forced them to run their club into the ground apparently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I literally just got halfway to a week ban for saying "heh" on the Brisbane board

Jeez they're a bit sensitive at the moment :$:$
Haha. I got banned because my avatar said I wanted Redden in the Beams trade(my post on their board did not mention Redden). Apparently that was worth 3 infraction points? Talk about being sensitive...

I have 10 warning points? Do they matter? Because I want to pay a visit to the Lions board :p

I have 10 warning points? Do they matter? Because I want to pay a visit to the Lions board :p
Yes they do, go carefully. More points will get you a ban. For instance 5 points on top of your 10 points, in a calendar year, will see you take a three week holiday. As NT.Thunder says, you guys should all be careful if you're tempted to visit the Brisbane or other boards, during this crazy pre/trade period.

Yes they do, go carefully. More points will get you a ban. For instance 5 points on top of your 10 points, in a calendar year, will see you take a three week holiday. As NT.Thunder says, you guys should all be careful if you're tempted to visit the Brisbane or other boards, during this crazy pre/trade period.

I think that what VP is trying to say is that we should share the 'burden' of trolling the Brisbane board, maybe by wearing 10 points each but avoiding serious strife. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back