Next Key Forward to be traded in

Remove this Banner Ad

Every team wants a big name KPF, the fans love them and they’re great for merchandise sales.

But not convinced that they represent great value for money out of the salary cap.
Looking at the impact Tom Lynch had at Richmond, Cameron at Geelong and Daniher at the Lions I think it’s pretty good value.

Have this weird feeling the Dogs might just lose JUH
Possibly, but it won’t be to us. It will be to a crazy offer by the likes of Sydney like they tried with Naughton this year.

Possibly, but it won’t be to us. It will be to a crazy offer by the likes of Sydney like they tried with Naughton this year.
Yeah good call.
Sydney are renowned for throwing big money at gun forwards. Locket & Buddy for example.
I think you’re right. They may throw the farm at JUH. Would love him at our club but think others will throw ridiculous money at him.

Nick Larkey would have been the dream but he decided finals aren't a priority

I don’t LOVE it but every time I think about it, Todd Marshall seems like the most low-cost, logical get.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Looking at the impact Tom Lynch had at Richmond, Cameron at Geelong and Daniher at the Lions I think it’s pretty good value.
You don't kick any more goals though and you funnel them through 1 or 2 players making you more predictable. Carlton have 2 good key forwards, their attack isn't better than ours.

Say no to big long contracts.

It's Ben King folks, the stars are aligned

Samson Ryan from the Tigers and Ned Moyle from the Suns would be on my watch list, either as potential key forwards (in the case of Ryan) or as rucks, who can free up Mason and Cameron to play more time in the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah good call.
Sydney are renowned for throwing big money at gun forwards. Locket & Buddy for example.
I think you’re right. They may throw the farm at JUH. Would love him at our club but think others will throw ridiculous money at him.
As mentioned earlier, it might help us pry McDonald away, if they did go the 'JUH-glamour' route (nothing against JUH implied).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back