Reddo tells loopy leppo to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions are a rabble ATM. I'm so sick of Eddie... if it wasn't for him taking away our cap concessions it would have been known as the go-home-3, and would probably still have Redden at seasons end. No facilities, no members, no cash, no coach and soon no players. Fk this club.
You guys have to stop blaming eddie for everything that goes wrong up there.

Lions are a rabble ATM. I'm so sick of Eddie... if it wasn't for him taking away our cap concessions it would have been known as the go-home-3, and would probably still have Redden at seasons end. No facilities, no members, no cash, no coach and soon no players. Fk this club.

You couldn't have put it any better to show the reason why the Lions are a rabble.

It's always someone else's fault, Eddie's, the AFL, etc but funnily enough it's never their own fault. Always someone else is to blame.

Reckon it might finally be time to look in the mirror and admit who's fault it really is?

I thought for a minute that this news would make my week. It didn't take long to realise that it was easily going to brighten up my entire year. The karma bus has been slowly but steadily crawling northwards since Leppo's idiotic tweet and it has finally arrived just in time to pick up Jack and run over Leppo on the way back south! Delicious!

I thought for a minute that this news would make my week. It didn't take long to realise that it was easily going to brighten up my entire year. The karma bus has been slowly but steadily crawling northwards since Leppo's idiotic tweet and it has finally arrived just in time to pick up Jack and run over Leppo on the way back south! Delicious!
And the best thing is, hes not getting sacked. Let the fun continue :drunk:

Your tears are delicious.

Will we have egg on our face if Shazzo leaves us?
No, because our coach didn't act like a flog on Twitter and say Bergo going nowhere.

Hahahahahaha these Bears fans have gone crazy.

I heard Redden wants to play for the Crows and has wanted to even from the trade period last year.

I still have no idea why Brisbane got an untried cabbage in Leppo to replace Vosso a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.png

possibly time Lepo gave away coaching and moved into the media given his unskilled rumour mills such as Pendles leaving Collingwood, Brisbane having the best list, and Reddo staying.

Despite the gloating, the state of BL is very worrying. They've been a rabble and poorly managed for so long, and it's hurting the game's brand in the north.

The AFL just need to get in there and gut the place, kick out s**t-stirrers like Leigh Matthews.

BL seem worse than Port were 2009-2010.
They should have kept Voss in my opinion.

I really really don't like revelling in the hardship of another club... But i really wonder how much of this comes down to the behaviour of their mob over twitter over the last couple of years.
Very quick to publicly turn on their former teammates, and putting a big push into this faux tough-guy and "family club" stuff from leppo and his wife. I really wonder how much that put off some of their current group
It starts from the Top and Leppa dead set acts like a child, the really need a strong coach back there. I would strongly consider getting Matthews back on board for 2-3 years aka Paul Roos

They needed to keep him the hell away from list management, but they were actually tracking towards a finals appearance when he got booted.
He took a calculated risk on Fev and Staker which did back fire. but he at least had the players. but yeah should keep away from list management lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back