Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you like names + clubs for a meltdown today and i can show some evidence that only few people know..............

Yes. Of course we want names + clubs.

Evidence would be nice too i guess :drunk:

Alright I don't really want to upload this kind of stuff because I'm against leaking out information that the club obviously wants kept tight but this is massive. They didn't tell anything to my dad but my dad managed to take a few photos of Punt Road early this morning. Make of this what you will...

View attachment 169337
View attachment 169338
View attachment 169339

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask but I don't have any further information in relation to these photos. All I know is they were taken at approximately 8:30am at Punt Road this morning.

Thanks for this, i understand the context of the player photos but can i ask what context the Dimma photo has?

So your saying both were at our club this morning at 8.30am is what im reading?

Thanks for this, i understand the context of the player photos but can i ask what context the Dimma photo has?

So your saying both were at our club this morning at 8.30am is what im reading?

He's saying he's a troll with bad photoshop skills imo.

How are his knees?
Great shape.If you can find them.

k4a49j.jpg

Alright I don't really want to upload this kind of stuff because I'm against leaking out information that the club obviously wants kept tight but this is massive. They didn't tell anything to my dad but my dad managed to take a few photos of Punt Road early this morning. Make of this what you will...

View attachment 169337
View attachment 169338
View attachment 169339

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask but I don't have any further information in relation to these photos. All I know is they were taken at approximately 8:30am at Punt Road this morning.

That is some quality work.

Sent from my brain using ESP.

How am I supposed to work in these conditions!!!! God dammit people!!!!

Don't think I'm going to get any work done until trade week is over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

info from a bloke at work who's brother works at GWS. Certainly perked up my arvo yesterday thinking of him in yellow & black. FWIW he also said Dusty wasn't going to GWS early into the saga.

Make of it what you will........
Dusty staying.Phew.

John Ralph has reported that Yarran has already done a medical and deal is done, makes sense to me both seem keen and we've been able to get deals done with scum before.
Jesus, welcome to the party Ralphy. I just broke that news half an hour ago. I think it's obvious what his source is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back