Toast Jack Redden - Retired 2022. Thank you Red Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

1664507627522.png

Last edited:

Can someone do a shop of Reddo in the wings?

Not quite what you're after, but pretty close:
Redden_Eagles4.jpg

Not quite as good as my Wellingham photoshop from a couple years ago:
wellingham-eagle2.jpg

Last edited:
I think we gave you a more than fair deal this time for bending you over in the yeo deal
Well they did get Lewis Taylor out of it, not a bad player either, though he did slide a bit. We could've given them pick 31, and potentially had both Yeo and Taylor. But who knows we may still have picked Karps anyway...

I'm very interested to hear the circumstances of the Redden trade, given that he presumably has no links to WA other than Yeo.

Did we sound him out initially, or did he come to us?

It's a fairly unique coup for the club because we've seldom attracted interstate players and seem to rarely target contracted players.

BOND 007 anything you're able to say?

Anyway, really like this trade. Should give us a good succession plan to Priddis, as well as some more size in the midfield.
It's a crude way of looking at it, but adding Redden's contested ball winning and tackling pressure to the 22 should help offset Jetta's deficiencies in that area (assuming we pick him up).

Maybe it is a combination of things. Yeo in his ear, wanting success, seeing Yeo develop and Wellers perform. It could also be the fact we are an obviously tight knit group and he may not like Brisbanes culture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will "inJackt" some much needed grunt into our engine room.

30.jpg

Maybe it is a combination of things. Yeo in his ear, wanting success, seeing Yeo develop and Wellers perform. It could also be the fact we are an obviously tight knit group and he may not like Brisbanes culture.
I can understand the why. What I'm asking about is the how.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back