Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see Michael Roberts on the training track and signing with Tat. Good leadership for the young blokes. And just love the new forward line coach well done Maddie Rijs.
Great initiative by Jamason Daniels appointing a female assistant coach , definitely adds a new dimension.

I don't really have anything to add in regards to Rochester or any other club, but it's great to see a lot of new members of clubs that historically haven't been greatly represented on this board join here in the past few months. I hope you all stick around for next year and beyond.

Me thinks you maybe right!
Dont worry about my boys Adviser and Harry 'loose lips' Mason. They are with me.. under my wing currently downing pints on the goldy!
Lets be honest fellas none of you dills know stuff all about the happenings in the GV footy clubs your all a pack of snivling key board critics getting your thrills from rumour and innuendo !!
Who gives a sh1t anyway let the boys play and then make your assessments.
Remember to stay in school and always fry your chicken! Toot toot

Dont worry about my boys Adviser and Harry 'loose lips' Mason. They are with me.. under my wing currently downing pints on the goldy!
Lets be honest fellas none of you dills know stuff all about the happenings in the GV footy clubs your all a pack of snivling key board critics getting your thrills from rumour and innuendo !!
Who gives a sh1t anyway let the boys play and then make your assessments.
Remember to stay in school and always fry your chicken! Toot toot

A classy and articulate response from the gutter outside the local kebab shop.

I wasn't the one saying Mangan and Weardon were coming so take a deep breathe her buddy. No doubt the club is looking healthy! As for putting faith in the board.... aren't they the same ones who appointed one Justin Sherman against ALL recommendations from anyone who knew his background!!!!!!!
Aren't they the board who appointed a coach who lives in
Melbourne to coach a local GV side??
Aren't they the ones who paid said mentioned player an absolute bucket load???
Aren't they the board who said to the fore mentioned coach he better turn up to Melbourne training for the Ky players based in Melb to TAKE training after being absent for 4 weeks during the season???? Otherwise!!!!!
Aren't they the board that is currently is trying to handle the mess they created with LOYAL players still waiting for 2015 contracts to be honoured????
Give me a bloody break!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying they did a great job, mistakes were definitely made and by sacking Sherman they have as good as admitted this. What I won't do is jump on a public forum and bag out volunteers at football clubs. If you don't like what's going on stick your hand up and help out instead of airing your dirty laundry on here. You obviously have no loyalty to ky otherwise you wouldn't talk about monetry issues on a forum.
Look forward not back. If the club needs change at board Level than this will be sorted at the agm, not on bigfooty.

I'm not saying they did a great job, mistakes were definitely made and by sacking Sherman they have as good as admitted this. What I won't do is jump on a public forum and bag out volunteers at football clubs. If you don't like what's going on stick your hand up and help out instead of airing your dirty laundry on here. You obviously have no loyalty to ky otherwise you wouldn't talk about monetry issues on a forum.
Look forward not back. If the club needs change at board Level than this will be sorted at the agm, not on bigfooty.

ah hum......, weren't you the one who said have faith in the board? As for the "dirty laundry' sorry here buddy but you must be the only one in the GVFL who doesn't know the consequences of the Sherman appointment.
This is a forum, people can express views, sorry you do not like mine.

A classy and articulate response from the gutter outside the local kebab shop.
You sound so 'big footy wise' Silver Tongue! Considering I'm quite partial to a kebab and the fact that some of the garbage I have read on here written by you lot; I am not at all surprised that the gutter is where your mind is at. Switch off your laptop and walk ouside for some fresh air.... after all, you have been hiding yourself in your bedroom since you old duck bought in your bangers and mash for tea at 7.

You sound so 'big footy wise' Silver Tongue! Considering I'm quite partial to a kebab and the fact that some of the garbage I have read on here written by you lot; I am not at all surprised that the gutter is where your mind is at. Switch off your laptop and walk ouside for some fresh air.... after all, you have been hiding yourself in your bedroom since you old duck bought in your bangers and mash for tea at 7.

Umm .. Clearly school is out! Not sure who you have coached but plenty of the 'keyboard critics" on here do or have coached sides. (I don't feel you are deserved enough for me to name the ones on here who have or do)

Anyway mate happy schoolies!

Umm .. Clearly school is out! Not sure who you have coached but plenty of the 'keyboard critics" on here do or have coached sides. (I don't feel you are deserved enough for me to name the ones on here who have or do)

Anyway mate happy schoolies!

Congratu*******lations hero! I couldnt give a toss who or what sides you or any other of your keyboard buddies have coached. I find it amusing that you geeks get on here and discuss / compare rumours about what footballers (who are actual people) who you either do not know or think that you know simply by judging individuals based on other deluded comments regarding where someone intends to play footy. Please. Give it a spell with your 'oh I'm so intelligent I coach footy' 'I'm sophistic enough to get on here and have my opinion on a rumour I heard walking the dog whilst talking to a bloke about a mate of another bloke'.... yada yada yada. Yet so called kebab eating gutter filth like myself are not in your league of intelect. You wouldnt know the first thing about me as I dont know a thing about you besides now that you are considering youself some kind of VIP in a forum with so many faceless people.. congrats! Anyway carry on with your game of soggy biscuit and all the best for expertly picking your correct top 6 ladder... you must be so proud.

Congratu*******lations hero! I couldnt give a toss who or what sides you or any other of your keyboard buddies have coached. I find it amusing that you geeks get on here and discuss / compare rumours about what footballers (who are actual people) who you either do not know or think that you know simply by judging individuals based on other deluded comments regarding where someone intends to play footy. Please. Give it a spell with your 'oh I'm so intelligent I coach footy' 'I'm sophistic enough to get on here and have my opinion on a rumour I heard walking the dog whilst talking to a bloke about a mate of another bloke'.... yada yada yada. Yet so called kebab eating gutter filth like myself are not in your league of intelect. You wouldnt know the first thing about me as I dont know a thing about you besides now that you are considering youself some kind of VIP in a forum with so many faceless people.. congrats! Anyway carry on with your game of soggy biscuit and all the best for expertly picking your correct top 6 ladder... you must be so proud.

I'm here nor there on discussions, but if you don't like it, why create an account and act like a complete flog?

If you dont like the discussion then log (aka f××k) off

Ahttp://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2015-rugby-world-cup-match-discussion-thread.1111270/

I lnow i shouldn't respond but it's Friday and I am communicating with an adolescent. Amidst your diatribe I must admit the 'soggy biscuit" thing stands out as you must have been a boarder at a Private/Catholic school.

Given we are all "keyboard critics" why are you on here? A touch of irony perhaps? Get back to your Cruisers!

Don't belive I have offered a top 5 but you would know better than me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And finally fried chicken boy (and no doubt I will be reprimanded for this by administrators Hank, Roar, GG or whoever)

But * off!

I'm here nor there on discussions, but if you don't like it, why create an account and act like a complete flog?

If you dont like the discussion then log (aka f××k) off

Whoah thanks for your input toxic... you are neither here nor there on discussions yet couldnt help yourself could you hey. Look at you just sitting there in your bean bag with the lights dimmed and a bowl of cheezles next to you one hand on the keyboard with the other hand on your snag! You couldnt resist getting involved whilst hidden behind your key board could you? Also you so bravely told me where to go, wow that is off the charts you must feel so ALIVE!! Typical... oh and dont worry about me mate I'm not here for a long time, was just a quick look to see what the parasites were up to until I got caught up in your little keyboard life... I feel so dirty, like a grub... how do you do it? Anyway I'll be gone soon, you can carry on stroking each other. Any way thanks for humouring me and all the best.
Always remember to fry your chicken you flog.

Whoah thanks for your input toxic... you are neither here nor there on discussions yet couldnt help yourself could you hey. Look at you just sitting there in your bean bag with the lights dimmed and a bowl of cheezles next to you one hand on the keyboard with the other hand on your snag! You couldnt resist getting involved whilst hidden behind your key board could you? Also you so bravely told me where to go, wow that is off the charts you must feel so ALIVE!! Typical... oh and dont worry about me mate I'm not here for a long time, was just a quick look to see what the parasites were up to until I got caught up in your little keyboard life... I feel so dirty, like a grub... how do you do it? Anyway I'll be gone soon, you can carry on stroking each other. Any way thanks for humouring me and all the best.

See ya

hahahahaha lol so much anger . Cuff him boys!
Admin will be all over you in the morning. haha so great.

Funny how you get on here and talk about "soggy biscuits' and 'stroking one another' .. as no one else on here does. Your projection reveals more about how you think than you realise you poor sad bastard.

Find another forum to troll you pathetic prick.

Dear Golden Fried, The solution is simple, you obviously feel seriously offended by some of the replies. A point to consider... it's footy... GVFL footy, don't we love it ? I respect Silver Tongue's comments, informed and adds to the debate, in regards to yours, sorry but I struggle.
A simple solution, embrace what 's being commented on. Your views would be much more considered if it didn't contain the vitriole. Friend?

You are correct: you are dirty, and you are a grub.

Last edited:
Further to your point here jaggo. Any fear that Harry and Advisor are currently drinking piss and laughing like hell on the Gold Coast at schoolies?
On schoolies? Haha I wish mate! What are you that much of a "big footy guru" like golden fried mentioned, that myself and Harry mason are not aloud to have an opinion, and that where pissed at schoolies? Haha think again mate! Guess it's just another 40+ year old "ex coach" that that thinks he knows all to with gv. Gotta love it. I can tell you Mangan, smith and Lovison, 2 of the 3 will end up at Kyabram.

Have you heard the rumour about paddy Horsburgh and lachie smith?? I've got good word that both have signed at vt for unders because they wanna play in a flag with a. Duff and c. Mackay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back